Prediction Carolina will go undefeated in the regular season

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:55 am

I'm not a panthers fan but I have to say I think, Carolina will go undefeated in the regular season. Now the playoff's we will have to see but even as a coincidence my franchise file (presently year 6) had them matched up against my team in the superbowl and they were undefeated in the playoffs. In real life they will probably face the patriots in SB 50 as a rematch of SB 38 and will win by a touchdown. 37-30 panthers prevail in SB 50.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Gridiron
MVP

Re: Prediction Carolina will go undefeated in the regular season

Postby Gridiron » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Gutsy call.
GRIDIRON! The 1st physics based computer football simulation.

Panthersfanforlife
All-Pro

Postby Panthersfanforlife » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:37 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:I'm not a panthers fan but I have to say I think, Carolina will go undefeated in the regular season. Now the playoff's we will have to see but even as a coincidence my franchise file (presently year 6) had them matched up against my team in the superbowl and they were undefeated in the playoffs. In real life they will probably face the patriots in SB 50 as a rematch of SB 38 and will win by a touchdown. 37-30 panthers prevail in SB 50.

As a Panthers fan since 1996 I think you are might be right about the Panthers going undefeated.
This Panthers team forget about the 12-0 record this team is very special in so many ways.
Coming into the season I thought that Carolina even after losing KB that they will go 10-6.
Moving forward the only game that I am a bit worry about is the Falcons game in week 16.
Yes Matt Ryan is playing horrible but as a Panthers fan I know that moving forward non of our games will be easy.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:19 am

That's a bold prediction. After the Saints nearly knocking them off, I wouldn't be so sure of it. Weird things happen, as evidenced by what happened to the other teams that had streaks for this long, which I thought was nine or so. Two were the '72 Dolphins and the the '07 Pats, and they made it through the regular season. The rest got knocked off at some point, so I wouldn't count on anything yet. Especially in as weird as season as this one.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:01 pm

NickyJ wrote:That's a bold prediction. After the Saints nearly knocking them off, I wouldn't be so sure of it. Weird things happen, as evidenced by what happened to the other teams that had streaks for this long, which I thought was nine or so. Two were the '72 Dolphins and the the '07 Pats, and they made it through the regular season. The rest got knocked off at some point, so I wouldn't count on anything yet. Especially in as weird as season as this one.

True, the panthers scraped by a win yesterday but I think they could pull it off this year just because of a really good defense.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:33 pm

Well I was wrong, but I still stand by my SB prediction..... lol

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:46 pm

I think the Cardinals are the best team in the NFL. I believe they can beat the Panthers, even in Carolina.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:22 am

Yeah, the Panthers looked pretty bad last week. We'll see if they can scrape it together or not, but the Cardinals are definitely hot. The Packers and Patriots are looking unusually weak.

Return to “Carolina Panthers”