National Basketball Teams Mod

Any ideas for mods go here!
BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: National Basketball Teams Mod

Postby BUS36 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:04 pm

Make sure in the roster in the Madden DB editor, that the stadiums # and city #are the same in Stad,City and Team files and you should be able to fix the capacity there also.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:18 am

BUS36 wrote:Make sure in the roster in the Madden DB editor, that the stadiums # and city #are the same in Stad,City and Team files and you should be able to fix the capacity there also.

What I found out, is that when custom teams are created they don't use the default cities. I open the City table and found the 32 additional cities associated with my custom teams at the bottom of the list.

I don't understand that logic. If you create a custom team and type in a city name already within the table, that default city should be used. I also noticed, the custom team's cities didn't have a population or newspaper. I tested using MadWolf Team swapper Utility and saw the custom stadiums for the NBA teams all have a capacity of 73,400. Which also doesn't make sense because every stadium's capacity within the NBA roster is set to 58,400 (smallest custom stadium capacity). Not sure where MadWolf is pulling the stadium capacity number from.

I still have no clue where to change that extreme attendance %. At the beginning of a season that number should be 0.

More testing later today.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:55 pm

If I recall ( but don't quote me on it) what is needed to be done is after the swap with MadWolf..you go into the tables and physically move the created teams into the NFL slots
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:19 am

BUS36 wrote:If I recall ( but don't quote me on it) what is needed to be done is after the swap with MadWolf..you go into the tables and physically move the created teams into the NFL slots

Madwolf does that. It's a fantastic tool. Madwolf starts with a standard roster that has your custom teams on it. You swap your custom teams into NFL slots. Then you start your franchise in 08 with the custom teams. The final step is to open the custom team franchise in Madwolf to associate/assign the custom team's logos properly to each team. Then it's time to play!

If you've never tried it, give it a shot with your USFL 84 mod,

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:16 am

Hi Mike.... I am unable to respond to your pm..... go ahead and send the file :D

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:58 am

Rixster67r wrote:Hi Mike.... I am unable to respond to your pm..... go ahead and send the file :D

File sent. My pm is active again for the time being.

Boris The Anteater
Pro Bowl

Postby Boris The Anteater » Sat May 14, 2022 2:10 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:Hi, I am in the mix of creating a 32 team NBA Basketball League Mod. I have started and completed 24 of the teams. I ran into a problem with the current roster I'm using. The roster won't allow me to make any more teams. Can someone someone upload a clean roster that I may import the 24 teams with room for the other 8 teams please! I've tried the latest Jinx roster and the default roster!

This mod was inspired by past member of Footballfreaks Mikey James. I am creating all team logos, endzones, slivers, etc, from scratch and use of his images are for reference only!
The images of Lakers and 76ers helmets are from his images only to show what they currently look like! The current uniforms I created in-game to assign correct team color palette. All screen shots after those wil be with the updated images and uniforms! I'd like this mod to eventually be completely dat-based!

Help with:
Nike/UA/Adidas NBA uniforms.
Stadium HD Crowd to match team colors.
Import NBA players into Madden roster using their NBA 2K ratings!

What I've done so far is:
*Completed 24 teams, logos, field art, slivers. Stadiums assigned in NZA.
*Fictional roster, but soon there will be an all NBA player roster with all the favorites included!
*NBA on ESPN Splash Screen...

Screenshots soon

Hey is this close to coming out yet? this looks fun.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat May 14, 2022 8:06 pm

Boris The Anteater wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:Hi, I am in the mix of creating a 32 team NBA Basketball League Mod. I have started and completed 24 of the teams. I ran into a problem with the current roster I'm using. The roster won't allow me to make any more teams. Can someone someone upload a clean roster that I may import the 24 teams with room for the other 8 teams please! I've tried the latest Jinx roster and the default roster!

This mod was inspired by past member of Footballfreaks Mikey James. I am creating all team logos, endzones, slivers, etc, from scratch and use of his images are for reference only!
The images of Lakers and 76ers helmets are from his images only to show what they currently look like! The current uniforms I created in-game to assign correct team color palette. All screen shots after those wil be with the updated images and uniforms! I'd like this mod to eventually be completely dat-based!

Help with:

*Fictional roster, but soon there will be an all NBA player roster with all the favorites included!

Screenshots soon

The roster got corrupted some how and I have not put in any time to do a new one. No eta right now.

Boris The Anteater
Pro Bowl

Postby Boris The Anteater » Sat May 14, 2022 8:54 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:

Help with:

Screenshots soon

The roster got corrupted some how and I have not put in any time to do a new one. No eta right now.

Alrighty sorry to hear that

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun May 15, 2022 5:36 am

Alrighty sorry to hear that

Well I do have a roster, but the players are fictional. The plan it to release with real NBA players. I just haven't made time to work on it.

Return to “Mod Ideas”