stadium editing?

Modifying Madden 08.
truetothegame13
MVP

Re: stadium editing?

Postby truetothegame13 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:50 pm

i downloaded texmod from wikifiles & AVG said it was a backdoor trojan, so i quarantined it.

i recently had to reformat my pc because a backdoor trojan was draining my cpu hardcore.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Sponsor

Sponsor

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 pm

It is a strange thing. I'm not exactly sure why it does that, but it's fine. No trojans are in the program.

PML17
Hall of Fame

Postby PML17 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 pm

truetothegame13 wrote:i downloaded texmod from wikifiles & AVG said it was a backdoor trojan, so i quarantined it.

i recently had to reformat my pc because a backdoor trojan was draining my cpu hardcore.

AVG does that sometimes to make you buy the Full Version. I just downloaded TexMod with no threats on Kaspersky.
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

Sidelion
MVP

Postby Sidelion » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:19 am

truetothegame13 wrote:i downloaded texmod from wikifiles & AVG said it was a backdoor trojan, so i quarantined it.

Get Firefox, install NoScript and AdBlock. I run Avast as my anti-virus, and I've been clean for about four years now- I used to be a computer security nut until I found those two add-ons.
"Why do you go away? So that you can come back.
So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors.
And the people there see you differently, too."

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:32 pm

ill check them out thanks

edit:

those are pretty nice
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:49 pm

I have a question about endzone art. Some stadiums have different images in both endzones. How could I do that in Madden? I saw two fields in NZA listed as "Endzone Art ID's. Not sure of how to manipulate it!

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Littleware wrote:I have a question about endzone art. Some stadiums have different images in both endzones. How could I do that in Madden? I saw two fields in NZA listed as "Endzone Art ID's. Not sure of how to manipulate it!

Those numbers refer to files in the Fieldart.dat so you have to edit that particular .dat in order to change the endzone art.

elder_moura2
Rookie

Postby elder_moura2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:04 pm

I built a new stadium for the my Indianapolis Colts, but I can not put the logos of the Colts, Would anyone help me?

jerr
Veteran

super bowl site

Postby jerr » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:41 pm

can somebody tell me how to change the superbowl city.

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: super bowl site

Postby BelieverInTeal » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:02 pm

jerr wrote:can somebody tell me how to change the superbowl city.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=90&p=476

Return to “Modding”