Sponsor

guamyankee
MVP

Re: Greatest Historical Teams Mod (WIP)

Postby guamyankee » Fri May 22, 2015 1:49 pm

mee wrote:
guamyankee wrote:Look again...lol

Did I miss it or did you edit the post?

I didn't edit the post. Don't feel too bad though, I do that sort of thing all the time.
Madden 08 Greatest Historical Teams Mod Creator

theDude47
Pro Bowl

Postby theDude47 » Sun May 24, 2015 10:15 am

Do y'all mind telling me how y'all were able to give some teams facemasks and others not? Did you do it by editing DAT files or TexMod or a combination of both? Any help would be much appreciated.

I'm trying to do something similar with DAT files right now but I'm not sure how to go about it without giving all teams chinstraps and facemasks or no chinstraps and facemasks.

guamyankee
MVP

Postby guamyankee » Sun May 24, 2015 1:31 pm

theDude47 wrote:Do y'all mind telling me how y'all were able to give some teams facemasks and others not? Did you do it by editing DAT files or TexMod or a combination of both? Any help would be much appreciated.

I'm trying to do something similar with DAT files right now but I'm not sure how to go about it without giving all teams chinstraps and facemasks or no chinstraps and facemasks.

Well, all of our uniforms are .dat based, however, we didn't actually create any of them. The modern uniforms are from the FF 2.0 mod, and the old school uniforms are from Bayouboy's leatherheads mod. We got advance permission to use both.

I can't tell you much about uniform editing, but here is how to import/combine uniforms from 1 dat file into another:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=17275#p66976

*****Edit*****
And after further review, all players have chinstraps, including the old school teams.

BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Mon May 25, 2015 12:28 pm

guamyankee wrote:
theDude47 wrote:Do y'all mind telling me how y'all were able to give some teams facemasks and others not? Did you do it by editing DAT files or TexMod or a combination of both? Any help would be much appreciated.

Well, all of our uniforms are .dat based, however, we didn't actually create any of them. The modern uniforms are from the FF 2.0 mod, and the old school uniforms are from Bayouboy's leatherheads mod. We got advance permission to use both.

I can't tell you much about uniform editing, but here is how to import/combine uniforms from 1 dat file into another:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=17275#p66976

*****Edit*****
And after further review, all players have chinstraps, including the old school teams.

Yes sir, maskless helmets can be implemented into any team uniform. But, chinstraps can only be either visible in the game for all teams or transparent for all teams because it's edited in the PLADATA.dat file.....and the color can also be edited.

guamyankee
MVP

Postby guamyankee » Sun May 31, 2015 11:54 am

Portraits have finally been completed. The final count is 7,064 unique portraits. Only 849 out of 14,518 players remain that have no portrait. Hopefully future versions will reduce that number.

I'm putting the finishing touches on this mod and will release later today. This will likely be my final post in this thread...look for the download link in Completed Mods later today.

milwsteve
Veteran

Postby milwsteve » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:23 am

Where do you download and install all the uniforms for madden 22 pc I would like to have them in the game.

DalPitGbMia
Rookie

Postby DalPitGbMia » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:18 pm

Does anyone know if work is still being done on this? Will there be more teams added and can you use these in franchise? Wish we had a playoff and superbowl mode. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated on these questions.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:21 pm

DalPitGbMia wrote:Does anyone know if work is still being done on this? Will there be more teams added and can you use these in franchise? Wish we had a playoff and superbowl mode. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated on these questions.

The last post before milwsteve was 7 years ago.

DalPitGbMia
Rookie

Postby DalPitGbMia » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:43 pm

WOW! Thanks guess not. I'm new to this community thanks. Do you know how to switch teams in this mod to be used in franchise?

Return to “Mods In Progress”