FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 4/5/2021- Playbook, Portrait Update

A collection of all finished mods!
MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 4/5/2021- Playbook, Portrait Update

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:18 pm

BUS36 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
I agree to you saying that the numbering in-game editor is limited to some ranges. But for K-P-QB, I think the range is from 1-19.

That is correct 1- 19 is for K-P-QB and WR, so if a RB is given a single number it will be "0", but in the CSV file oreven in NZA and AMP it will read 128.

Also, we've seen that numbers of players being out of their normal range has no effect or cause problems with rosters or franchise. 3 examples: Jinx post draft rosters have always had rookies with number 0 until they get their NFL assigned jersey number. The players who wear "0" are fully functional no matter what position.

Example 2: The Heisman rosters have always had players use their exact college numbers. LB could wear No. 10, 13 etc, QB's wear No.1 or 2 etc.

Example 3: In my NBA mod, all players wear their exact number. I only edit the players using NZA editor. Also you could throw in the Leatherheads mod were guys wear any number they want. As the current NFL numbering scheme for player was not in effect!

As as you both mentioned, editing them within the games player editor will modify their position and number to the games per position number scheme!

I'm not sure where the per position range of number assignments are? It could be gamedata or db_templates! I don't think anyone has found that or the injuries table!

Anyways, I'll be sending the Tampa Bay Buc's 2021 defense out today soon! The Arizona Cardinals defense will be delivered tomorrow! The Buc's defense is beefy! :D

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:31 pm

Thanks...

I do know that the NFL uses this patterns...
QB/K/P 1-19
RB/FB/CD/S 20-49
WR 10-19, 80-89
TE 80-89 * 40-49?
OL 50-79( **C-50-59, G-60-69, T-70-79)
DL 60-99 and *50-59?
LB 50-59,90-99 and * 40-49?

*- these number can only be used thru an external editor
**- the official breakdown of the OL
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:19 am

MikeWest502 wrote:I'm not sure where the per position range of number assignments are? It could be gamedata or db_templates! I don't think anyone has found that or the injuries table!

The allowed number ranges have never been found in the data files, but have been modified by calhoupe's scripts version 1.70, so it is believed that it is hard coded in the .exe somehow. The game is currently out of date in the number ranges already, and could soon become VERY out of date, so calhoupe's scripts 1.70 are a must if you want to be able to assign numbers in-game.

What do you mean "injury table" specifically? We've certainly found tables that pertain to injuries. The INJY table has a list of injured players, and I believe the types of injuries are defined in StreamedData.db, though don't quote me on that.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:10 pm

RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:I'm not sure where the per position range of number assignments are? It could be gamedata or db_templates! I don't think anyone has found that or the injuries table!

The allowed number ranges have never been found in the data files, but have been modified by calhoupe's scripts version 1.70, so it is believed that it is hard coded in the .exe somehow. The game is currently out of date in the number ranges already, and could soon become VERY out of date, so calhoupe's scripts 1.70 are a must if you want to be able to assign numbers in-game.

What do you mean "injury table" specifically? We've certainly found tables that pertain to injuries. The INJY table has a list of injured players, and I believe the types of injuries are defined in StreamedData.db, though don't quote me on that.

Hey RevanFan, I'm referring to the "injury type" and no, nobody has found/located the data table where we can modify the types or the lengths of injuries the players can get!

Thanks for the info about the Calhoupe script being able to utilize/break through the per position number limits. I was unaware of that!

Also, hold up on releasing the Arizona Cardinals 2021 Defensive Playbook. In my haste to deliver it, I forgot to process the SETT table information. FYI, the SETT table for defensive books makes sure the defense calls appropriate personnel defenses to match what the offensive personnel has called. Example: If the offense calls 4 WR set, the CPU AI will call one of the Dime sets. If the offense calls a 3WR set, the defense will respond with one of the Nickel Sets. I will get the updated version to you and the mod team later tonight! Technically it's very playable if you run it, but the CPU defense can't run it effectively until I update the table!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:36 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:Thanks for the info about the Calhoupe script being able to utilize/break through the per position number limits. I was unaware of that!

He included it in 1.70 after I nagged him about it for weeks haha.
My Cowboys Journal

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:15 pm

I fixed the Jets 2019 all-green alternate uniforms. For me it's now the correct uniforms except the socks. The Jets use full color socks in real life. I moved that particular uniform to Alternate #9 where it has the numbers on top of the shoulder pads it's home instead of away. I used the DAT File Replacer (DFR5). The Jets helmets, jerseys & pants is correct.
Attachments
New York Jets 2019 All Green Uniforms big rectangle pic.jpg
New York Jets 2019 All Green Uniforms big rectangle pic.jpg (266.41 KiB) Viewed 1729 times
New York Jets 2019 Home Alternate Uniforms (All Green) pic.jpeg
New York Jets 2019 Home Alternate Uniforms (All Green) pic.jpeg (77.46 KiB) Viewed 1729 times

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Sat May 22, 2021 9:44 pm

RevanFan wrote:This will be the thread for updates to the FF/FI Mod for the future. Currently, the majority of the mod, including the roster, is updated to 2019. The CORE FILES, GRAPHICS, AND PROGRAM FILES packages are REQUIRED to run the mod. Note that most of these files will likely be compressed as .7z files, so please have 7-Zip or another program that can extract .7z archives. Please post any comments and questions below.

DOWNLOAD:

Required:

Core Files (Updated 4/5/2021) - Roster, Uniforms, Stadiums, Equipment, Portraits, Playbooks, Sound, Data - 557.67 MB
Graphics (Updated 3/4/2021) - Soloplayers, Team Logos, Splash Screen, General Graphics - 80.97 MB
Program Files (Updated 11/15/2020) - Launcher, Stadium Images - 3.19 MB

Recommended:

Alternate Nike Uniforms (Updated 11/26/2020) - Nike Uniforms that Couldn't Fit - 35.5 MB

Optional:

Alternate Practice Uniforms (Updated 6/6/2018) - Alternate Practice Uniforms for Various Teams - 14.46 MB

If, for some reason, MediaFire doesn't work for you, use this backup link.

https://mega.nz/folder/X91CQIrL#NyFAD2S9475div85VG9yTg

Bonus Links:

Calhoupe's Madden Scripts (recommended for best experience, required on Windows 10.)
MadMod X
J21C's Draft Class and UDFA Generator
Madden Amp
Madden Xtreme DB Editor
DAT File Replacer 5.0
TV Networks Mod
JDHalfrack's Fantasy Draft Utility
DatEditorXtreme v1.5
RevanFan's Franchise Guide
NZA's Franchise Guide
Converting a Franchise Into a Roster

Old FF Mods (For Historic Seasons and Archive Only):
FF/FI XX (2019 season)
FF/FI XIX (2018 season)
FF/FI XVIII (2017 season)
FF/FI XVII (2016 season)
FF/FI XVI (2015 season)
FF/FI XV (2014 season)
FF/FI XIV (2013 season)
FF/FI XIII (2012 season)
FFXII (2011 season)
FFXI (2010 season)
FF2010 (2009 season)
FF09 (2008 season)

Mod Credits:

Code: Select all

Team Leader and Data Editor - RevanFan
Roster - Rogerjinx, RevanFan, BUS36
Schedule - Rogerjinx
Portraits - Rogerjinx, Bus36, donwash
Lead Graphics and Uniforms - KeepinItTeal, ThePurplePeopleEater, 1312qohelet, sarcasticface, BUS36
Additional Uniforms - elguapo, NICK, Thumstyx, Sleeper66, Lionsfan, BelieverInTeal, cyclone2426, mee, BigDaddyCool, ThePurplePeopleEater, Tors12, KeepinItTeal, Austinmario
Soloplayers - mike9472
Field Art - ThePurplePeopleEater, mee, rogerjinx, sarcasticface, elguapo, pitt6pack, BelieverInTeal
Team Logos - rogerjinx
Stadiums - KeepinItTeal, Rogerjinx, ThePurplePeopleEater, BelieverInTeal, elguapo, Sleeper66, Lionsfan, mee, BigDaddyCool
Launch and Start Screens - DarKommi
Equipment - 1312qohelet, mee, trey31
Playbooks - MikeWest502
Additional Graphics - rogerjinx, trey31, VirdeeMan, CLMCC
Additional Assistance - madden07eurocat

Associated Tools - NZA, Rexpage, JDHalfrak, Torontogrudlies, StingRay68, and others

For all credits related to the unmodded game, consult the game's own credits.

Thanks to Torontogrudlies for hosting Footballidiot.com and making sure the goal of Football-Freaks doesn't die.

Does this mod work with NFL Head Coach [Madden 06] with RoderJinx's 2021 HC roster update?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun May 23, 2021 3:16 am

TheRareButter wrote:Does this mod work with NFL Head Coach [Madden 06] with RoderJinx's 2021 HC roster update?

This mod is only for Madden 08. However, the uniforms and stadiums of this mod are what we're hoping to port over once the roster stuff is finished. In fact, this mod uses Roger's roster, so you could say part of it already is ported over.
My Cowboys Journal

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Sun May 30, 2021 1:08 am

Downloaded, installed, played and showed it off on the Madden sub on reddit. Great work guys

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:37 pm

So my stats, standings and news aren't clickable, and the player stats are glitched. Any fixes for that?

Return to “Finished Mods”