Modified SOUNDDAT.dat v2.0 with In-Game 2016 Popular Sports Music (w/ New "Echo" Effect)

A collection of all finished mods!
moonbax
MVP

Modified SOUNDDAT.dat v2.0 with In-Game 2016 Popular Sports Music (w/ New "Echo" Effect)

Postby moonbax » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:59 am

Save a copy of your SOUNDDAT.dat file.

This was a SOUNDDAT that had been previously modified with the NBC Sunday Night Football theme; if you would like different music to appear between periods see this thread on how to replace the specified files within SOUNDDAT.dat using Dat File Replacer:

Modifying SOUNDDAT.dat and In-Game Custom Music: A Guide
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=18303

This is my current personal version of SOUNDDAT. All tracks are between 20 and 40 seconds in duration. All tracks have a fade-out effect applied, and ReplayGain, a volume-normalizing algorthim found in various audio software, has been used to standardize the perceived volume of each track.

NEW in v2.0 an Echo effect preset called "Ambient Metal Room" on 10% intensity has been applied to each track in order to emulate the sounds that a sideline microphone might pick up.

SOUNDDAT(2).zip (v2.0): https://www.mediafire.com/?on70y0k4629ipqg (219 MB) [NOTE, STILL A VERY LARGE FILE]

Tracks are randomly shuffled and may appear at any time.

Track listing:

1. Turn Down for What #1 (Intro) by Lil Jon & DJ Snake
2. Turn Down for What #2 by Lil Jon & DJ Snake
3. Kernkraft 400 (NEW: version with crowd chanting) by Zombie Nation
4. Seven Nation Army (version with crowd chanting) by The White Stripes
5. Sandstorm by Darude
6. Bang on the Drum All Day by Todd Rundgren
7. Boom Boom by Big Head Todd and the Monsters
8. Ride by Twenty One Pilots (NEW)
9. HandClap by Fitz and the Tantrums (NEW)
10. Shut Up and Dance by WALK THE MOON
11. We Ready by Archie Eversole ft. Bubba Sparxxx (NEW)
12. We Dem Boyz by Wiz Khalifa
13. G.D.F.R. by Flo Rida

Volume settings calibrated to perceived loudness of Jacksonville/Carolina "Growl," Thunder/Rain effect, and Detroit "Touchdown Horn":

Field Volume: ~11
Music Volume: 80
Crowd Volume: 90
Commentary Volume: 99
Menu Volume: 99

Sponsor

Sponsor

moonbax
MVP

Re: Modified SOUNDDAT.dat v2.0 with In-Game 2016 Popular Sports Music (w/ New "Echo" Effect)

Postby moonbax » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:17 pm

I think #6 might sound a little out of place anywhere except for Lambeau, so I'm thinking I'll replace it with the opening bit from Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne sometime soon. That snippet seems to be quite ubiquitous.

Get any suggestions including regarding the performance that you may have in so that I can incorporate them into a new upload.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Re: Modified SOUNDDAT.dat v2.0 with In-Game 2016 Popular Sports Music (w/ New "Echo" Effect)

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:14 pm

Still no "Machinehead" by Bush. It's a really good song for those close games. They play it a Vikings games, especially under 2 minutes.... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIF_b4WIlCQ

mytreds
Pro Bowl

Postby mytreds » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:31 pm

The link is dead...can someone repost?

Return to “Finished Mods”