Modified SOUNDDAT.dat with In-Game 2016 Popular Sports Music (NBC SNF Themed)

A collection of all finished mods!
moonbax
MVP

Postby moonbax » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:18 am

Save a copy of your SOUNDDAT.dat file.

This was a SOUNDDAT that had been previously modified with the NBC Sunday Night Football theme; if you would like different music to appear between periods see this thread on how to replace the specified files within SOUNDDAT.dat using Dat File Replacer:

Modifying SOUNDDAT.dat and In-Game Custom Music: A Guide
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=18303

This is my current personal version of SOUNDDAT. All tracks are between 20 and 40 seconds in duration. All tracks have a fade-out effect applied, and ReplayGain, a volume-normalizing algorthim found in various audio software, has been used to standardize the perceived volume of each track. Tracks are randomly shuffled and may appear at any time.

SOUNDDAT.zip: https://www.mediafire.com/?agtf799o1h1b7o7 (213 MB) [NOTE, VERY LARGE FILE]

Track listing:

1. Turn Down for What #1 (Intro) by Lil Jon & DJ Snake
2. Turn Down for What #2 by Lil Jon & DJ Snake
3. Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation
4. Seven Nation Army (version with crowd chanting) by The White Stripes
5. Sandstorm by Darude
6. Bang on the Drum All Day by Todd Rundgren
7. Boom Boom by Big Head Todd and the Monsters
8. Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
9. Lose Yourself by Eminem
10. Shut Up and Dance by WALK THE MOON
11. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
12. Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris
13. We Dem Boyz by Wiz Khalifa
14. G.D.F.R. by Flo Rida

Suggested volume settings:

Field Volume: 11
Music Volume: 50
Crowd Volume: 99
Commentary Volume: 99

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Modified SOUNDDAT.dat with In-Game 2016 Popular Sports Music (NBC SNF Themed)

Postby JSamuel » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:30 pm

moonbax wrote:11. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

I like it!

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Modified SOUNDDAT.dat with In-Game 2016 Popular Sports Music (NBC SNF Themed)

Postby RevanFan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:55 pm

What is the legality of this mod? You have included in the file segments of song that you don't have legal right to distribute, so the legality of this makes me a bit nervous.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:35 pm

RevanFan wrote:What is the legality of this mod? You have included in the file segments of song that you don't have legal right to distribute, so the legality of this makes me a bit nervous.

Well we also don't have the legal rights to reproduce NFL team logos but we've been including them here for a long time! Most of what we do here involves modifying someone else's intellectual property (EA, or NFL teams) so I doubt if any of it is strictly legal. I wouldn't worry about it though. Youtube is full of non-legal stuff too, but unlike this, youtube actually can eat into sales. Including short snippets of songs for a small community of modders is unlikely to get us into trouble.

The reason I went to such lengths with my own NCAA mp3's is because as a musician myself, music matters enormously to me. But also because I knew you'd raise the issue anyway once the "p" word was mentioned, and I didn't want it to be removed later! ;)

If we were charging for our mods, or even had a massive following, then it might be a little different.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:25 am

Not Bad ..would have liked to Stones -Start It Up and KISS ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

moonbax
MVP

Postby moonbax » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:32 am

BUS36 wrote:Not Bad ..would have liked to Stones -Start It Up and KISS ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE

Everyone is going to have their own preferred sounddat. It's really not hard to insert .asf files into SOUNDDAT, just choose the dat you want to start with.

If I did a new one I'd replace 8, 9, 11 and 12 with "We Ready" by Archie Eversole, "HandClap" by Fitz and the Tantrums, and "Ride" by Twenty-One Pilots.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:17 pm

moonbax wrote:Save a copy of your SOUNDDAT.dat file.

This was a SOUNDDAT that had been previously modified with the NBC Sunday Night Football theme; if you would like different music to appear between periods see this thread on how to replace the specified files within SOUNDDAT.dat using Dat File Replacer:

Modifying SOUNDDAT.dat and In-Game Custom Music: A Guide
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=18303

This is my current personal version of SOUNDDAT. All tracks are between 20 and 40 seconds in duration. All tracks have a fade-out effect applied, and ReplayGain, a volume-normalizing algorthim found in various audio software, has been used to standardize the perceived volume of each track. Tracks are randomly shuffled and may appear at any time.

SOUNDDAT.zip: https://www.mediafire.com/?agtf799o1h1b7o7 (213 MB) [NOTE, VERY LARGE FILE]

Track listing:

1. Turn Down for What #1 (Intro) by Lil Jon & DJ Snake
2. Turn Down for What #2 by Lil Jon & DJ Snake
3. Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation
4. Seven Nation Army (version with crowd chanting) by The White Stripes
5. Sandstorm by Darude
6. Bang on the Drum All Day by Todd Rundgren
7. Boom Boom by Big Head Todd and the Monsters
8. Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
9. Lose Yourself by Eminem
10. Shut Up and Dance by WALK THE MOON
11. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
12. Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris
13. We Dem Boyz by Wiz Khalifa
14. G.D.F.R. by Flo Rida

Suggested volume settings:

Field Volume: 11
Music Volume: 50
Crowd Volume: 99
Commentary Volume: 99

I'd suggest adding Machinehead by Bush.

Veteran

Postby 158.3 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:08 am

Veteran

Postby 158.3 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:07 pm

Tbone760632000
Rookie

Postby Tbone760632000 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:10 pm

Link not workin for sound. dat ;)

Return to “Finished Mods”