Full Arm Tattoos, Long Turf Tape, Team Color One Arm Sleeves & QB Black Wrist Mods

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Full Arm Tattoos, Long Turf Tape, Team Color One Arm Sleeves & QB Black Wrist Mods

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:22 am

What's up guys, I been working on new mods. The mods I've been working on is .tpf files Full Arm Tattoos, the 2010s Long Turf Tape and the QB Black Wrist. Later I'll be working on team color one arm sleeves for teams replacing the Black TC Pad and the White TC Pad. The 2010s Turf Tape I have replaced it with the default Turf Tape. The Full Arm Tattoo I have replaced it with the default Rubber Pad. The Full Arm Tattoo I only modded 1 player but more players with the same skin tone can also have a full arm tattoo that's optional. For the Full Arm Tattoo When I modded Michael Dickson from the Seahawks I've replaced it with the default Rubber Pad and the default White Double Wrist. The 2010s Turf Tape I modded Seahawks backup RB Travis Homer the Long Turf Tape I replaced it with the default Turf Tape and the default TC Double Wrist. I changed the TC Double Wrist color to white also I added the Turf Tape to the texture. For Travis Homer other players with the same skin tone as his can also have the long turf tape that's optional. I only modded some Seahawk players. Modding equipment for the rest of the 31 teams is a lot of work. In real life Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger and the Ravens QB Lamar Jackson both wear QB Black Wrist on their left wrist while playing games. Later I'll post screenshots of both of those QB wearing the QB Black Wrist on Madden 08.

Full Arm Tattoo Screenshots:
Attachments
Madden NFL 08 PC Seahawks Punter Michael Dickson Has A Full Arm Tattoo [Left Arm] (The Front).jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Seahawks Punter Michael Dickson Has A Full Arm Tattoo [Left Arm] (The Front).jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1649 times
Madden NFL 08 PC Seahawks Punter Michael Dickson Has A Full Arm Tattoo [Left Arm] (The Left Side).jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Seahawks Punter Michael Dickson Has A Full Arm Tattoo [Left Arm] (The Left Side).jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 1649 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Re: Full Arm Tattoos, Long Turf Tape, Team Color One Arm Sleeves & QB Black Wrist Mods

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:25 am

2010s Long Turf Tape Screenshots:
Attachments
Madden NFL 08 PC Seahawks RB Travis Homer Has On 2010s Turf Tape (The Backshot).jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Seahawks RB Travis Homer Has On 2010s Turf Tape (The Backshot).jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 1648 times
Madden NFL 08 PC Seahawks RB Travis Homer Has On 2010s Turf Tape (The Left Side).jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Seahawks RB Travis Homer Has On 2010s Turf Tape (The Left Side).jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 1648 times

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Full Arm Tattoos, Long Turf Tape, Team Color One Arm Sleeves & QB Black Wrist Mods

Postby Rixster67r » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:50 pm

Very Cool..... :D :o ;) :P

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:57 pm

Rixster67r wrote:Very Cool..... :D :o ;) :P

Thanks!

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:59 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:Really nice work!!

Thank you!

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:20 pm

Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger

QB Black Wrist Screenshots:
Attachments
Madden NFL 08 PC Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Has A QB Black Wrist On (Left Wrist) [The 1st Pic].jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Has A QB Black Wrist On (Left Wrist) [The 1st Pic].jpg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 1604 times
Madden NFL 08 PC Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Has A QB Black Wrist On (Left Wrist) [The 2nd Pic].jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Has A QB Black Wrist On (Left Wrist) [The 2nd Pic].jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 1604 times

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:25 pm

Ravens QB Lamar Jackson

QB Black Wrist Screenshots:
Attachments
Madden NFL 08 PC Ravens QB Lamar Jackson Has A QB Black Wrist On (Left Wrist) [The 1st Pic].jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Ravens QB Lamar Jackson Has A QB Black Wrist On (Left Wrist) [The 1st Pic].jpg (3.72 MiB) Viewed 1604 times
Madden NFL 08 PC Ravens QB Lamar Jackson Has A QB Black Wrist On (Left Wrist) [The 2nd Pic].jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Ravens QB Lamar Jackson Has A QB Black Wrist On (Left Wrist) [The 2nd Pic].jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 1604 times

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:51 pm

Hey guys I have a question. So I was able to add the Full Arm Tattoo, the 2010s Long Turf Tape and the QB Black Wrist as a .tpf file (TexMod) into the game Madden 08 by replacing the default Turf Tape, the default Rubber Pad, and 2 default Double Wristbands. I went to DAT File Replacer v5.0 and I loaded the PLADATA.dat and then I extracted files 17, 18, 19 and 20 with Zero-Based Arrays enabled. You can view pictures of extracted DAT files on Madden Uniform Editor And Ripper by loading the DAT files you extracted from DAT File Replacer v5.0. So I accessed the extracted PLADATA.dat (17) files and I viewed the equipment and tattoo pictures while I was on Madden Uniform Editor And Ripper. Does anybody know is their a way I can add new equipment without replacing the default Turf Tape, the default Rubber Pad, and 2 default Double Wristbands and merge it to PLADATA.dat?

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:05 pm

Here's my video on the work I did so far regarding this topic.

Video:
https://bit.ly/3K0lubn

Return to “Graphics”