Purple's Uniforms - Cincinnati 2021

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Re: Purple's Uniforms - Updated Giants and Bills

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:00 pm

Next up is the Giants and Bills updates. For the Bills I added in missing details like the navy outlines and updated the shade of blue. And the Giants remain mostly the same aside from a slight color update and the switch to the new template.

Bills download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/sa3bkynn ... 0.tpf/file
Giants: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tqi6k5dr ... 0.tpf/file

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:27 am

Two questions and an offer:

Might we be able to use these uniforms in the FF Mod should they be converted to .dat?

Are these changes only for Vapor uniforms, or will they be done for the Elite 51 uniforms as well? Are they even needed for Elite 51 uniforms (like the Colts)?

When the time comes to do Dallas, PM me and I can make sure you have a full list of every Nike uniform they've worn, even one-off uniforms with special patches. Why yes I am insane. Why do you ask?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:02 am

RevanFan wrote:Two questions and an offer:

Might we be able to use these uniforms in the FF Mod should they be converted to .dat?

Are these changes only for Vapor uniforms, or will they be done for the Elite 51 uniforms as well? Are they even needed for Elite 51 uniforms (like the Colts)?

When the time comes to do Dallas, PM me and I can make sure you have a full list of every Nike uniform they've worn, even one-off uniforms with special patches. Why yes I am insane. Why do you ask?

1. Absolutely.
2. Probably not, but there's only 2 Elite 51 teams left anyway (Colts/Ravens)
3. No problem with that, I strive for realism.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:42 am

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:

1. Absolutely.

For my second question, what I really meant was "SHOULD the Elite 51 uniforms get the changes, or is it only for the Vapor uniforms? A few of my uniforms in my Historic Cowboys mod are Elite 51 (from before the switch to Vapor) and I want to know if, for realism's sake, I should beg you to work on those too? Haha.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:14 pm

RevanFan wrote:

1. Absolutely.

For my second question, what I really meant was "SHOULD the Elite 51 uniforms get the changes, or is it only for the Vapor uniforms? A few of my uniforms in my Historic Cowboys mod are Elite 51 (from before the switch to Vapor) and I want to know if, for realism's sake, I should beg you to work on those too? Haha.

Yeah, I'll work on those too if I have the time.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:27 pm

Hey PPE, are you using a version of Photoshop for the editing? If you do, could you please send me a copy of you custom color's swatch? I'd like to make some new gloves and having the exact colors to match would be much better!

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:42 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:Hey PPE, are you using a version of Photoshop for the editing? If you do, could you please send me a copy of you custom color's swatch? I'd like to make some new gloves and having the exact colors to match would be much better!

Nah, I'm actually using paint.net. I'll see if I can obtain the exact colors I used.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:10 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:Hey PPE, are you using a version of Photoshop for the editing? If you do, could you please send me a copy of you custom color's swatch? I'd like to make some new gloves and having the exact colors to match would be much better!

Nah, I'm actually using paint.net. I'll see if I can obtain the exact colors I used.

Thanks, I can use https://palettegenerator.com for the rest!

Or, send my your paint.net swatch and I can just start to use Paint.net also for my glove project!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:53 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:

Thanks, I can use https://palettegenerator.com for the rest!

Or, send my your paint.net swatch and I can just start to use Paint.net also for my glove project!

Guys, I think that all of us that are working on this stuff should try to use the same colors so things match.

I've been using this site: http://www.trucolor.net/portfolio/natio ... h-present/

The colors on that site seem to be spot on.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:13 pm

Those colors are very accurate for logos and such but when I make uniforms, I base them off of how close they'll look to their TV counterparts. For example the Vikings shade of purple on the site is their officially listed shade, but in game and on TV the purple will look vastly different.

Return to “Graphics”