KIT's Uniforms

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: KIT's Uniforms

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat May 09, 2020 10:37 pm

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:Alright, cool.
Also, a heads up, I'm working on the new Colts uniforms. Should be done by tonight.

Excellent!

Sponsor

Sponsor

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Sun May 10, 2020 12:00 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
Also, a heads up, I'm working on the new Colts uniforms. Should be done by tonight.

Excellent!

I mean all he has to do is just change the number font, lol.
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sun May 10, 2020 12:22 pm

Added a few new screenshots to the OP for the Patriots.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sun May 10, 2020 12:54 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

Excellent!

Changed that, plus made color corrections since that's also what I've been doing.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Sun May 10, 2020 2:05 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:Who is doing the Buccaneers uniforms? I just needs darker pewter pants, new logo on the helmet and all pewter color rush.

Mine should be uploaded tomorrow along with my Nike shoe PLADATA. But, I gotta ask...are you a Brady fan or an actual Bucs fan?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 11, 2020 4:55 am

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
thegoldendragonx wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:
Excellent!

Changed that, plus made color corrections since that's also what I've been doing.

That's not the only change if I understand correctly. They are also switching from Elite 51 to Vapor stitching, right?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Mon May 11, 2020 9:06 am

RevanFan wrote:
thegoldendragonx wrote:

That's not the only change if I understand correctly. They are also switching from Elite 51 to Vapor stitching, right?

Yup, changed that too, plus the helmet wordmark and the black swoosh on the road jerseys. They never gave us a good angle of the white pants so I just assumed that the swoosh was black on the pants as well.

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Mon May 11, 2020 1:36 pm

RevanFan wrote:
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:Changed that, plus made color corrections since that's also what I've been doing.

Yup, changed that too, plus the helmet wordmark and the black swoosh on the road jerseys. They never gave us a good angle of the white pants so I just assumed that the swoosh was black on the pants as well.

Swoosh is staying blue on pants, and from what I've seen they're staying on the Elite 51 template for some reason.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 11, 2020 3:20 pm

cyclone2426 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:That's not the only change if I understand correctly. They are also switching from Elite 51 to Vapor stitching, right?

Swoosh is staying blue on pants, and from what I've seen they're staying on the Elite 51 template for some reason.

The uniform from their announcement looked like Vapor, though I only looked briefly. I'll have to look again.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Mon May 11, 2020 3:27 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
thegoldendragonx wrote:Who is doing the Buccaneers uniforms? I just needs darker pewter pants, new logo on the helmet and all pewter color rush.

Mine should be uploaded tomorrow along with my Nike shoe PLADATA. But, I gotta ask...are you a Brady fan or an actual Bucs fan?

Actual Bucs fan. Just excited to have Brady join us.
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

Return to “Graphics”