Stadium Dat Convertion

BrickTamland
Rookie

Re: Stadium Dat Convertion

Postby BrickTamland » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:34 pm

mee wrote:
BrickTamland wrote:Well I tried again but nothing happens when I try to extract tpf files.

This guide assumes you know how to use TPFextract. I honestly do not remember how to use it. What happens?

Yes sorry, there is so much I still don't know. I wish texmod didn't crash my game, I wouldn't have to try converting. I think this is beyond my ability honestly.

Sponsor

Sponsor

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:27 pm

BrickTamland wrote:
mee wrote:
BrickTamland wrote:Well I tried again but nothing happens when I try to extract tpf files.

This guide assumes you know how to use TPFextract. I honestly do not remember how to use it. What happens?

Yes sorry, there is so much I still don't know. I wish texmod didn't crash my game, I wouldn't have to try converting. I think this is beyond my ability honestly.

The TPFextract program that's in the download section doesn't work correctly, it's missing a file. I tested my copy with Kit's Allegiant Stadium tpf https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22360#p137224 and it worked fine. Here's my copy of TPFextract.

TPFextract.zip
(2.95 MiB) Downloaded 7 times

BrickTamland
Rookie

Postby BrickTamland » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:49 pm

mike9472 wrote:
BrickTamland wrote:
mee wrote:This guide assumes you know how to use TPFextract. I honestly do not remember how to use it. What happens?

The TPFextract program that's in the download section doesn't work correctly, it's missing a file. I tested my copy with Kit's Allegiant Stadium tpf https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22360#p137224 and it worked fine. Here's my copy of TPFextract.

TPFextract.zip

Oh thanks very much.

I wish there was a video tutorial for this, so that we could get a visual understanding of how it works.

Same thing for me. Too much of it makes very little sense. Not that it's poorly explained, but when it goes into details I'm lost.

Return to “Graphics”