J21C's Draft Class and UDFA Generator

RevanFan
Legend

Re: J21C's Draft Class and UDFA Generator

Postby RevanFan » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:47 pm

jose21crisis wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
jose21crisis wrote:A lot (Emphasis on A LOT) of blackouts and electrical issues busted my PC's power supply. It was an old PSU, so it was going to stop working at some point (we even had to get it fixed because some capacitors got damaged, and it was making some sounds as well), but sudden blackouts helped shorten it's lifetime.

That sucks. Was the only damage to the PSU? If so, those are usually pretty inexpensive. You could just get a replacement.

It SEEMS that the PSU was what was damaged. The motherboard seems fine, but until I fix the PSU I won't know for sure. I'd rather replace the whole computer since it is pretty old, but I'd have to a) find a capable one of everything I do and b) find a way to extract ALL of the data on the hard drive (A pretty old one too, so not every PC can use it). So, for now, it's finding a way to replace, or (the most likely result) fix, the PSU. I'd have to find a way to get it into the budget.

Honestly, buying a new PSU will likely save you time and money in the long run. Though if you do need a new PC I, of course, would recommend saving up $1500 to $2000 and building yourself a really solid one that'll last a long time. Obviously that kind of cash isn't exactly nothing, though.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Simply
Rookie

Postby Simply » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:54 am

Can you post one for Madden 21 please?

Return to “Draft Classes”