What's on your mind? (Serious)

Anything and everything.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: What's on your mind? (Serious)

Postby RevanFan » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:39 pm

melisabernts wrote:Personally very concerned about vaccination issues. I have already received two vaccinations. I don't want to be vaccinated again.

I get it. I hate needles and shots. This year... and it pains me to admit this... was my first time ever getting the flu shot because of how much I hate needles. But... Unfortunately boosters are required for many diseases. Omicron is HIGHLY infectious, so the booster is our best shot at avoiding disaster. If it helps at all, I had mine a little while ago, and while my arm hurt like hell for a couple of days, I was fine after it.

Getting a third prick in the arm is better than dying or being intubated in an ICU. But if you really are nervous about it, bring someone close to you with you and have them there when you get it done. I did that. And if there's anything I or anyone else here can do, please let us know.
sarcasticface wrote:Dude girls are complicated and crazy.

Like that's all I'm gonna say lol

While I'm not a fan of generalizations, I know that romantic entanglements can become rather... complicated, yes. I know that from personal experience, as I'm sure everyone on this planet does haha. Just keep your head held high no matter what happens.

Frankly, all of us human beings are complicated and irrational and sometimes a little crazy haha. You just need to find the right people to balance your crazy with theirs.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:49 pm

Y'all I had my first kiss last night lol

mytreds
Pro Bowl

Postby mytreds » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:36 am

If you want to know everything you need to know about women, watch all the Patrice O’Neal content you can find.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:21 pm

sarcasticface wrote:Y'all I had my first kiss last night lol

As someone who still hasn't yet at an embarrassingly old age (partially my own fault for not reading social cues haha. Dated a girl briefly who wanted me to kiss her but I genuinely couldn't tell), you have my full, heartfelt congratulations. I hope it was awesome.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:56 pm

RevanFan wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:Y'all I had my first kiss last night lol

As someone who still hasn't yet at an embarrassingly old age (partially my own fault for not reading social cues haha. Dated a girl briefly who wanted me to kiss her but I genuinely couldn't tell), you have my full, heartfelt congratulations. I hope it was awesome.

Well thanks lol. It’s kind of a long story. The first one was like, I kissed her and we both agreed it was kind of a bad kiss. So then we continued on our drive. When I almost got to her house, I stopped and we kissed again, but it still wasn’t very good, so she stopped me, held my face and gave me a good kiss.

ingridguerci94
Rookie

Postby ingridguerci94 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:57 am

ycleped wrote:Just gonna start this off by saying that everybody goes through rough times in their life.

Everyone gets down on themselves. We're our own worst enemies, and we often tend to trivialize our own problems while blaming ourselves for things that might be out of our control. Similar to when watching adult content on sex việt nam, we cannot control ourselves.
The issue is... the majority of people believe that they are able to face everything themselves, without any help, and they don't want to be a burden on others.

If you are dealing with something currently in your life that is painful, don't be afraid to reach out to others.

This thread is a safe space for everyone. All disparaging/inappropriate replies will be deleted immediately.

Please, don't be afraid to speak your mind. We are all here for eachother.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS ARE GOOD TOO. ANYTHING YOU FEEL LIKE SHARING, PLEASE BRING UP! :D

My mind is at peace nowadays. I'm studying and completing my syllabus slowly, not rushing anything. Not getting anxious, because I know I like to do things slowly and at my own pace.

I don't need to study if I've invested time in a topic and don't have to re read. I do give much time in what I learn about and that gives me peace. Unless I realise I'm studying for exams and not to get peace in my head.

And this politics is driving me crazy. Though I've never taken interest in politics, but anything new or novel things acts as dopaminergic for my brain. I have watched videos on electoral bonds and how there will not be any democracy if things go so unfairly. Am I concerned? Maybe, because I never was curious about this stuff and suddenly there is something to induce my curiosity.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”