Hi I am Shiv, I don't realy know much about moding, I like the redskins

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Sponsor

Sponsor

bbaise1
Rookie

Postby bbaise1 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:45 pm

Hello all, I have been a lifelong football and madden fan. I have returned to Madden 08 because I have gotten my first gaming laptop. I am very excited about the prospect of using the great mods on this site. Only problem is I am not the most tech savvy. I could really use someone's help getting the mods installed. I have the mods downloaded and uzipped, but I am having problems figuring out where they need to go within my madden 08 folder. I have watched EuroCats youtube tutorials but everything is much different from what I have..... I am running through an emulator. I dont know if that changes things or what, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:47 pm

bbaise1 wrote:Hello all, I have been a lifelong football and madden fan. I have returned to Madden 08 because I have gotten my first gaming laptop. I am very excited about the prospect of using the great mods on this site. Only problem is I am not the most tech savvy. I could really use someone's help getting the mods installed. I have the mods downloaded and uzipped, but I am having problems figuring out where they need to go within my madden 08 folder. I have watched EuroCats youtube tutorials but everything is much different from what I have..... I am running through an emulator. I dont know if that changes things or what, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

An emulator? Are you using a console version of the game and not the PC version? Or are you playing the PC version, but on Linux using something like WINE?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

hodda
Rookie

Postby hodda » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:18 pm

Hi
new to this site been into football for a few years just got Madden 08 after playing Madden 2020 i see what people mean when they say Madden 08 is one of the last great Maddens

Zstreat
Rookie

Postby Zstreat » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:26 pm

Yo, thank you to everyone who’s put in the work to make this possible! I’m excited!

ElkySS1982
Rookie

Postby ElkySS1982 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:03 pm

This sounds awesome. I used to play tons of Madden 04 on PS2. Let me at the roster update downloads. How does the online multiplayer work is it smooth? I'm running Windows 10 is it hard to get working?

MattyIce79
Rookie

Postby MattyIce79 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:18 pm

I have just recently stumbled upon this site. I had always been a Madden 09 PS2 guy, but this looks amazing! I look forward to trying out these mods. Thank you for sharing all of this amazingness!

Laniszn
Rookie

Postby Laniszn » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:23 am

Hey. I'm 13 but I love playing older Maddens as I always thought they were better. I have a pretty good PC and I got Madden 08 for it a few months ago. I am thankful for everyone who contributed to the FF/FI mod as it is a great mod.

rongronkowski
Rookie

Re: Hello, I'm looking for a 2020/21 mod of a Madden PSP game

Postby rongronkowski » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:42 pm

RevanFan wrote:
rongronkowski wrote:Hello everyone. Thanks for the welcome forum.

I'm looking for a 2020-21 current mod woth rosters, kits etc. of a Madden game on PSP. I'm running an emu on my phone and it's an awesome set-up. I saw a very promising but unfortunately abandoned one on another forum but I was recommended this forum after.

If anyone could help then that would be great.

As far as I'm aware, no one has ever modded the PSP version of any Madden game here. Sorry. Feel free to stick around, though! We're happy to have you. If you ever get the PC version of 08, we've got a ton of stuff. There's some stuff for the more recent games as well.

Well, thanks all the same good sir. How about Madden games run via Dolphin (Wii - but with classic controller input as they're essentially ported from the PS2 in source coding - which is great for split screen multiplayer and running off a mobile phone that can cast to a TV)?

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Re: Hello, I'm looking for a 2020/21 mod of a Madden PSP game

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:53 pm

rongronkowski wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
rongronkowski wrote:Hello everyone. Thanks for the welcome forum.

I'm looking for a 2020-21 current mod woth rosters, kits etc. of a Madden game on PSP. I'm running an emu on my phone and it's an awesome set-up. I saw a very promising but unfortunately abandoned one on another forum but I was recommended this forum after.

If anyone could help then that would be great.

As far as I'm aware, no one has ever modded the PSP version of any Madden game here. Sorry. Feel free to stick around, though! We're happy to have you. If you ever get the PC version of 08, we've got a ton of stuff. There's some stuff for the more recent games as well.

Well, thanks all the same good sir. How about Madden games run via Dolphin (Wii - but with classic controller input as they're essentially ported from the PS2 in source coding - which is great for split screen multiplayer and running off a mobile phone that can cast to a TV)?

You could probably find mods for the PS2 versions of Madden themselves but I wouldn't expect to find anything for the Wii versions anywhere.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”