New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
bmoore0208
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby bmoore0208 » Mon May 02, 2022 1:53 am

Hello Everybody, I hope that everything is smooth. I have some old school madden content that y'all may like that features gameplay of historic teams I've edited from Madden 2004. Subscribe as well as share with family & friends! Link here: http://www.youtube.com/c/Benzino021K. I loved football ever since I was a little kid and now I'm 26 and to do this project was pure joy. I am also a graphic designer as well and I am currently making t-shirts. You can check me out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/benzino021K0/ & instagram https://www.instagram.com/benzino021000/. Much love y'all!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kyote
All-Pro

Postby Kyote » Sun May 08, 2022 1:02 pm

Welcome to the site.

Neigdoig
Rookie

Postby Neigdoig » Sat May 14, 2022 8:06 pm

This should be fun, even though I have no idea what I'm doing in terms of Madden 08 on Linux through Lutris and a WINE runner.

That being said, the name's Nëïgsëndöïg Cöcülës [Neeg-sen-doyg Koh-kyu-uhls] (I go by Neigdoig in most games, except VRChat); I'm the CEO of an apolitical and areligious entertainment startup founded back in 2021, and ever since I started, I started to grow on YouTube a little bit. The video that introduces the channel is this: . Note you will have to watch it on YouTube, since I turn off embedding for personal reasons/ Also, I'm no longer clean shaven, as I started growing a beard a couple months ago.

As for other things, I'm a hobbyist video editor, an author who is still working on his first novel, guitarist, singer/songwriter, rapper, and music producer. I'm actually a "jack of all trades, master of none", as the saying goes.

In terms of Madden on Linux, I played a little bit before joining this forum, and I can confirm that with the right tools and software that the game works as it should, even at 165hz, so should you decide to fix me, I'll have more style points, but I'll get destroyed on the gridiron, since I have to iron out a couple things (oh, and yes, the pun was intended).

JC2022
Rookie

Postby JC2022 » Sat May 14, 2022 9:08 pm

Hi everyone! I have been playing Madden since when I was very young, mostly on PS2, though I have also played Madden on GameCube, OG Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, SNES, Genesis, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS, PSP and PC.

Boris The Anteater
Pro Bowl

Postby Boris The Anteater » Sun May 15, 2022 12:32 pm

JC2022 wrote:Hi everyone! I have been playing Madden since when I was very young, mostly on PS2, though I have also played Madden on GameCube, OG Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, SNES, Genesis, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS, PSP and PC.

welcome this entire forum is weirdly not dead

Bingbong
Rookie

Postby Bingbong » Mon May 30, 2022 9:22 am

Hey there I’m from Ghana and I weirdly love football lol i love madden 08

Coachcueva
Rookie

Postby Coachcueva » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:37 am

Hi everyone im JC, i want to begin by saying thank you for all you've done for the madden community. i am a lifelong console player till two years ago i bought my first pc. i started with madden 20 college mod by Bphit. than madden 22, i have ncaa revamped, and recently rediscovered my love for mini camp games playing madden 12 on PCSX2 then found a youtube video about the mod and had to play. just got my copy of madden 08 today hopefully will be playing later! thank you again

Whytcross
Rookie

Re:Awesome site!!

Postby Whytcross » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:05 pm

Just saying hi I have been following this site for the past 5 years but only joined up in 2020! Awesome site you guys have done great work, thank you so much, I use your mods all the time... again thank you for all your hard work! Quick question, is anyone working on updating the CFL Mod for 2022 and maybe adding the Halfax - Atlantic Scooners as a 10th team, just asking?

EmeraldFlowsion
Rookie

Postby EmeraldFlowsion » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:57 am

Hi, everyone! New to the forum. Lifelong diehard Seahawks fan. I'm just here because the current Madden games are awful and I heard there was a mod that brought Madden 08, my favorite in the series, up to date and I thought it was awesome that there's a community of likeminded people here.

Chubbz
Rookie

Postby Chubbz » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:54 am

Hey y'all. New around here. I've been tinkering around and browsing the forums and I had a question about portraits:

-Was there any resources for a mega portrait pack that I could import via DEX? The one by one process is tedious, especially on a mass scale.

-My plan was to start with the original 4.0 patch roster, then import draft classes of the following years. Then once the new draft class in the system, I'd assume all I would have to do is then change their portrait ID to the corresponding player portrait already in the portrait pack.
Would this be viable?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”