Nfl head coach

natureboy
Pro Bowl

Re: Nfl head coach

Postby natureboy » Mon May 24, 2021 12:38 pm

rogerjinx wrote:Okay, was able to modify career mode with the following changes:
1 Roster
2 Team Record and Name
3 Owner's name
4 Draft Class
5 Draft Order including the previous owner of certain picks
Spoiler:
HC-Career 1.jpg
HC-Career 2.jpg

NOTE: With the ongoing discussion whether modifying and distributing EA materials is illegal and should be permitted in this site, I will halt the project for the meantime.

I'm going to plug away at the coaches this week. I had a few serious real-life things come up last weekend, but now I should be able to give it my full attention.

Sponsor

Sponsor

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Mon May 24, 2021 11:41 pm

Found a beta version of a Madden 06 21 mod, not sure if it can directly translate to Head Coach or not but the maker said you could use it if you'd like.

https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... p?t=985533

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue May 25, 2021 2:44 am

MikeWest502 wrote:Did you modify the 08 play/coach tables to match HC06's table format prior to importing them into HC06? If not, that's why the game crashes! I think if you inject only players and their info and ratings it should work! And if teams have more than the 53 players, game will crash!

Oh I just read this, Guess I will update it again to fit the 53 man team. Also will try to modify the minimum requirements for each position.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Tue May 25, 2021 9:51 pm

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed May 26, 2021 7:46 pm

rogerjinx wrote:Okay, was able to modify career mode with the following changes:
1 Roster
2 Team Record and Name
3 Owner's name
4 Draft Class
Spoiler:
HC-Career 1.jpg
HC-Career 2.jpg

NOTE: With the ongoing discussion whether modifying and distributing EA materials is illegal and should be permitted in this site, I will halt the project for the meantime.

Hey Roger, are you able to adjust the salary cap number and or player salaries?

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed May 26, 2021 7:52 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
1 Roster
2 Team Record and Name
3 Owner's name
4 Draft Class
Spoiler:
HC-Career 1.jpg
HC-Career 2.jpg

You mean lower the salary ? Player salary and Cap is for 2021 (I think so)
Also found a glitch when I imported DB_Templates 6 for Career Mode, it made PLAY NOW not playable. Will check the problem.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed May 26, 2021 8:27 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
1 Roster
2 Team Record and Name
3 Owner's name
4 Draft Class
Spoiler:
HC-Career 1.jpg
HC-Career 2.jpg

You mean lower the salary ? Player salary and Cap is for 2021 (I think so)
Also found a glitch when I imported DB_Templates 6 for Career Mode, it made PLAY NOW not playable. Will check the problem.

The salry cap for default HC is $102 Mil. It emulates the 2006 season. So I assume you could raise it to the current cap number. I built a laptop from scratch back in 2012. That PC has HC06 & the Heisman 14 on it. It's been disassembled for a week now. I'm cloning that HD to a newer laptop (waiting for the HD to arrive Friday). I'll be able to help with testing soon after the clone move. I got my son a new 14" tablet as one of his graduation gifts, so I get the 4 yr old Toshiba laptop he doesn't want.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed May 26, 2021 8:38 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
The salry cap for default HC is $102 Mil. It emulates the 2006 season. So I assume you could raise it to the current cap number. I built a laptop from scratch back in 2012. That PC has HC06 & the Heisman 14 on it. It's been disassembled for a week now. I'm cloning that HD to a newer laptop (waiting for the HD to arrive Friday). I'll be able to help with testing soon after the clone move. I got my son a new 14" tablet as one of his graduation gifts, so I get the 4 yr old Toshiba laptop he doesn't want.

Yeah, I remember raising the cap number to $182M. The Owner reminded me about it during the meeting when I tested it. I just ported the details from beta 2021 roster so the salary of players are current.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed May 26, 2021 8:48 pm

rogerjinx wrote:Yeah, I remember raising the cap number to $182M. The Owner reminded me about it during the meeting when I tested it. I just ported the details from beta 2021 roster so the salary of players are current.

Outstanding Roger, I will be supporting your Patreon very soon! Thanks your time and valued effort! Like Godzilla, king of all rosters! :lol:

NFL Head Coach 06 PC is compatible with Texmod!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed May 26, 2021 9:41 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:Yeah, I remember raising the cap number to $182M. The Owner reminded me about it during the meeting when I tested it. I just ported the details from beta 2021 roster so the salary of players are current.

Outstanding Roger, I will be supporting your Patreon very soon! Thanks your time and valued effort! Like Godzilla, king of all rosters! :lol:

NFL Head Coach 06 PC is compatible with Texmod!

Having hard time where the other logos are stored. I manage to changed the logo in the coach office though. I might use texmod if I cant find it.

Return to “NFL Head Coach”