Miami owner caught with hand in cookie jar before dinner!

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:06 pm

Oh Stephen M. Ross, what have you done? It seems there is trouble in south beach. Allegations of "tanking" to get a higher draft pick huh! Did they pay the Lions off to take the Ohio State standout, even when they Lions knew they needed a QB to replace Stafford? This is super fishy (no pun intented), lmoa! :lol: The owner bribes the head coach with 100,000 to lose games, yuk! But it's true, it's all freakin true, smh! So is the owner a "team distraction"? Sheesh... :oops:

So, the so-called rumored aren't rumors but actual facts of tampering, dam, what a shame. And here I was cheering for the Dolphins, watching as they retooled, reshaped and rebuilt to become contenders again. Ouch, it's a nice black eye for the organization. But to only lose "one" draft pick after being caught tamper that went back three seasons is just a slap in the face to the NFL fan base. Who cares if the owner gets suspended. That does not translate to on-field wins or losses. Oh, well lets see how this unfolds as the season goes on!

Sponsor

Sponsor

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Re: Miami owner caught with hand in cookie jar before dinner!

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:39 am

I say it is unfolding as nicely as can be. 3-0 baby! Soon to be 4-0 on Thursday! Go Dolphins!
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Miami owner caught with hand in cookie jar before dinner!

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:48 am

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:I say it is unfolding as nicely as can be. 3-0 baby! Soon to be 4-0 on Thursday! Go Dolphins!

So, you reply a whole month-ish later and not even on topic, sheesh. 3-0 has zero to do with the owner's misconduct. And they actually failed Tua and the fan base by allowing him to continue in the game after taking that blow, head smashed against the turf, got up super woozy, could barely stand on his own. They failed, I was disappointed they put him back in, could have been major disaster for him.

Getting that win was clearly more important that his personal condition. Yeah, go Dolphins.

Return to “Miami Dolphins”