Franchise corrupt

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: Franchise corrupt

Postby RevanFan » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:04 am

LeNordique wrote:Got the same message with my franchise file after trying to load it. I tried opening with NZA editor as suggested but got a similar message saying the file is corrupted. Could I have done something while editing in MaddenAMP that caused the game to think the file is corrupted?

Did you just open it in NZA or did you hit the save button?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

LeNordique
Pro Bowl

Postby LeNordique » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:59 am

RevanFan wrote:
LeNordique wrote:Got the same message with my franchise file after trying to load it. I tried opening with NZA editor as suggested but got a similar message saying the file is corrupted. Could I have done something while editing in MaddenAMP that caused the game to think the file is corrupted?

Tried opening it in NZA but I got a crash/file corrupted message every time I tried to do anything, like saving the file

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:07 am

LeNordique wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Tried opening it in NZA but I got a crash/file corrupted message every time I tried to do anything, like saving the file

Post your file. I'll take a look at it.
My Cowboys Journal

LeNordique
Pro Bowl

Postby LeNordique » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:36 am

Attached...much obliged
Attachments
Patriots2021.fra
(9.95 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

LeNordique
Pro Bowl

Postby LeNordique » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:18 am

RevanFan wrote:
LeNordique wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Did you just open it in NZA or did you hit the save button?

Sorry to press on this since you're doing it as a favor, but I wanted to see if you've had a chance to look over the file yet

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:19 am

LeNordique wrote:Sorry to press on this since you're doing it as a favor, but I wanted to see if you've had a chance to look over the file yet

Dolphins dont have a special teams coach, not sure if that is what is causing corruption error though

LeNordique
Pro Bowl

Postby LeNordique » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 pm

StingRay68 wrote:
LeNordique wrote:Sorry to press on this since you're doing it as a favor, but I wanted to see if you've had a chance to look over the file yet

Dolphins dont have a special teams coach, not sure if that is what is causing corruption error though

Thanks for that...I just fixed Miami's special teams coach but got the same error (file may be damaged) when I tried to load. Time to think about starting a new franchise is the file's beyond hope?

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:20 am

LeNordique wrote:Thanks for that...I just fixed Miami's special teams coach but got the same error (file may be damaged) when I tried to load. Time to think about starting a new franchise is the file's beyond hope?

Did you use an editor on the file when the franchise was in draft stage or free agent stage? I remember trying to edit a franchise during those stages and it getting corrupted.

LeNordique
Pro Bowl

Postby LeNordique » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am

StingRay68 wrote:
LeNordique wrote:Thanks for that...I just fixed Miami's special teams coach but got the same error (file may be damaged) when I tried to load. Time to think about starting a new franchise is the file's beyond hope?

Did you use an editor on the file when the franchise was in draft stage or free agent stage? I remember trying to edit a franchise during those stages and it getting corrupted.

Yep, using MaddenAMP, and everything worked fine for the first ~8 games of the season...I'm usually tweaking things in MaddenAMP all the time without issues but I'm wondering if I set off something last time I was in there (and I don't think I did anything weird or drastic like messing with schedules)

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:31 pm

LeNordique wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
LeNordique wrote:

Sorry to press on this since you're doing it as a favor, but I wanted to see if you've had a chance to look over the file yet

Sorry, I haven't had as much time lately as I had anticipated.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Troubleshooting”