Madden 2004 Rosters not loading

Said by some PC'ers to be the best version.
Tigerstripe
Rookie

Postby Tigerstripe » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:19 pm

Taking a break from Madden 08 and trying out 2004. Noticed that under "play now" screen after loading a roster for an exhibition
game it doesn't have the loaded roster available. Got the files in the right locations since under the files menu they show up.

Another weird thing I noticed is the default league has rosters from 2002? Wonder why that happened? Would appreciate any
comments anyone would have, thanks.

Sponsor

Sponsor

stain
Rookie

Re: Madden 2004 Rosters not loading

Postby stain » Sun May 09, 2021 9:58 pm

Tigerstripe wrote:Taking a break from Madden 08 and trying out 2004. Noticed that under "play now" screen after loading a roster for an exhibition
game it doesn't have the loaded roster available. Got the files in the right locations since under the files menu they show up.

Another weird thing I noticed is the default league has rosters from 2002? Wonder why that happened? Would appreciate any
comments anyone would have, thanks.

The teams from the loaded roster ought to be available...you should be able to scroll down past the default teams to whichever custom and/or historical teams you wish to select.

As far as the 2002 teams issue, not sure about that. I know that one has to reorder the Raiders roster in the Play Now section to have Rich Gannon as the starting QB, otherwise Rick Mirer is the starter otherwise since Gannon and Marques Tuiasosopo wound up on IR before the 2003 season concluded. This is why so many in-season rosters were edited/created by folks here and elsewhere over the years to reflect particular roster shifts.

Cheers,

Russ
Russ Harrison
Montreal, QC
Madden 2004 and 08 (PC)
Madden 05 (PS2)

Return to “Madden 2004 PC”