does anyone convert pc to ps2 rosters?

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: does anyone convert pc to ps2 rosters?

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:31 am

Rixster67r wrote:I am trying to use mymc to extract some files off of PCSX2 but I can't get it to work.... anyone able to use mymc out of the box or what did you do to get it working.....

Were you able to get mymc working for you?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:03 pm

No Mike.... not yet

Initially when I tried to load it it said that I was missing a MSCV.... file and I downloaded it and now it tries to load but then shuts down

I am trying to get a roster from Madden 2003 with the original POID for a project I am working on......

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:36 pm

Rixster67r wrote:No Mike.... not yet

Initially when I tried to load it it said that I was missing a MSCV.... file and I downloaded it and now it tries to load but then shuts down

I am trying to get a roster from Madden 2003 with the original POID for a project I am working on......

In the mymc folder on my pc there are two: mscvp.dll and mscvr.dll. I can upload them if you like. Also, I do have original Madden 03 PC-CD. Do you need the original roster or one of the updated rosters?

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:57 am

Thanks for responding.... I am really looking for an updated 2002 roster from Madden 2003

There are several here on the site but they are all jacked up as far as skin colors etc.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:48 am

Rixster67r wrote:Thanks for responding.... I am really looking for an updated 2002 roster from Madden 2003

There are several here on the site but they are all jacked up as far as skin colors etc.

Sorry for my stupidity, I'm not clear on what you're saying. Are you looking for a roster with 2002-03 players or a roster with 2021 players built for Madden 02-03? Side note: I used to be a member of the old MaddenMania site and have some rosters and files in my Madden collection vault. I'd just need to find the CD's I burned that have the Madden 02-03 files and patches.

Do you want the PCSX2 .dll's to see if the ones I have can get your mymc to work for you?

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:34 am

I am looking for the latest EA updated 2002 roster which would be from Madden 2003 (default)

Those Madden Mania files would probably be perfect.....

I have converted a 2002 and 2003 NCAA roster and want to release the rosters as a package called for example The 2002 Football season which would include NCAA and NFL franchise's from that season

Yes I would like to get mymc working and any help would be greatly appreciated :D ;)

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:34 pm

Rixster67r wrote:I am looking for the latest EA updated 2002 roster which would be from Madden 2003 (default)

Those Madden Mania files would probably be perfect.....

I have converted a 2002 and 2003 NCAA roster and want to release the rosters as a package called for example The 2002 Football season which would include NCAA and NFL franchise's from that season

Yes I would like to get mymc working and any help would be greatly appreciated :D ;)

Got it. I have a slight issue with my Madden PC 03. I have it on my Windows Vista PC. IT works great, but when I try to save anything like settings, profile or roster. I get there is insufficient disk space. It shows -1.00 MB available. I've tried running the game in compatability modes for Win98/Me and WinXP, but stil unable to save anything. So I have the template.dat file thinking the default roster should be on it the same as Madden 08.

Second, I extracted the default roster from PS2 03 using mymc and ps2 save builder. So you have both of those files. I've included the entire mymc folder for you also. For Madden 03 PC, the web says to update to version 3.0.1.1.7 to resolve the disk space error. But if I do update, then the default roster will be updated as well. I'm trying to give you the default from PC as you requested before I proceed to update PC to the latest version.

Edit: the PS2 file with the shorter name BASLUS-20529RRost 1, is the actual roster file. You can open it with Elguapo's DBExtreme. The file starting with SLUS... is the PS2 save file it was extracted from using ps2 save builder.

On my way to HomeDepot to get new bathroom vanity. I''ll check in later.

Edit II: I have an idea. I f the defaullt roster is inside of the template.dat, I will move a copy from the games folder, run the update to resolve the space error, then copy it back to the games folder. Then I should have two versions of the 03 pc rosters. Feelin lucky.

Edit III: Updating PC 03 with final patch did not resolve the insufficient space error. But I do have the updated template.dat file with the final roster update. I guess 03 does not like HD's that are over 2GB.

Edit IV: I will apply the 4GB patch to the mainapp.exe for 03. I'll patch the No-CD exe also.

Edit V: Success I am able to save rosters and profiles for 03 PC. What I forgot is: A) 03 does not create directories in my documents folder. The rosters and saves are located inside the game's directory. B) The rosters are saved in .dat format. The No-cd exe was the key.
Attachments
roster00.dat
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 103 times
Madden 03 Files.7z
(3.62 MiB) Downloaded 123 times

minotauri
All-Pro

Postby minotauri » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:05 pm

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/56113 ... 2003/saves has rosters for download too.

For MyMC, I havent had issues using MyMC Alpha-2.6 on my Windows 10 PC. Have you tried Windows Compatibility mode on the exe file?
I also go by Antdroid on other forums and places.

https://www.ncaanext.com - NCAA 06 NEXT Mod
https://discord.ncaanext.com - NCAA & Madden NEXT PS2 Discord

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:22 pm

Ok Mike your mymc works perfectly and I was able to open several rosters however the roster only has 206 players? so I started a franchise and was able to get the full roster from it plus some other cool stuff like coaches, stats, schedule, etc. so thanks again for your help

minotauri thanks for the link I ended up using one of those rosters to start the franchise.....

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:25 am

Rixster67r wrote:Ok Mike your mymc works perfectly and I was able to open several rosters however the roster only has 206 players? so I started a franchise and was able to get the full roster from it plus some other cool stuff like coaches, stats, schedule, etc. so thanks again for your help

minotauri thanks for the link I ended up using one of those rosters to start the franchise.....

Nice to see you're good to go. I have no clue why the roster only has 206 players, they are defaults from the game.

Return to “Other Madden versions”