Playbook dump thread

iPwn
Rookie

Re: Playbook dump thread

Postby iPwn » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Does anyone have a quality 4-3 Under defense?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:18 pm

OldCoach wrote:Sidelion,
Which playbook were you using when you played the Redskins vs Seahawks? You know that you should use the formation sub command to put the QB in the HB2 slot on the running plays.

Here's the Straight T and some wing T in a playbook called 1950 Offense.

Well way back in the day.

QB basically was a RB. Would this be close enough.

I am talking about like the JIM THORPE Days :mrgreen:

NoahC
Rookie

Postby NoahC » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:31 pm

Does anybody have a link to a good pistol offense? I've been creating my own, but I'm not the best at creating good plays.

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:55 am

NoahC wrote:Does anybody have a link to a good pistol offense? I've been creating my own, but I'm not the best at creating good plays.

I normally take the SingleBack Falcon 4WR and I Form Normal and shape it into a pistol. Doing that with GOAL LINE isn't too bad either as it has a QB SNEAK,

You got to adjust RB FB QB Spots just right or the HAND PLAYS get completely broken :mrgreen:

Jvr-Zulu
Veteran

Postby Jvr-Zulu » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:43 pm

OldCoach wrote:Sidelion,
I have:
Offense
1) Wishbone
2) Flexbone
3) I Formation
4) Single Wing
5) Straight T
Defense:
1) 4-3
2) 5-2
3) 6-2
Tell me what you want.
OldCoach

Can you (or anyone who has these) reupload your playbooks please?

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:49 pm

1990s EAGLES Buddy Ryan 46
Attachments
90sPhilly46.pbd
1990s EAGLES Buddy Ryan 46
(139.22 KiB) Downloaded 242 times

Gregatron
Veteran

Postby Gregatron » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:56 pm

I'm putting this here in the hopes of more visibility. Is there a way to create defensive plays from scratch outside of the feature in the game? I want to create defensive plays, but the zone options in the game are terrible. Most of them are straight up, straight back, or maybe a few yards to either side. I want to be able to have any player cover any part of the field no matter where they are positioned. A middle linebacker should be able to cover the outer third. A cornerback should be able to cover the middle. I would love to be able to drag a zone route from starting position to endpoint, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. Are there any options for me?

theDude47
Pro Bowl

Postby theDude47 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:13 am

Gregatron wrote:I'm putting this here in the hopes of more visibility. Is there a way to create defensive plays from scratch outside of the feature in the game? I want to create defensive plays, but the zone options in the game are terrible. Most of them are straight up, straight back, or maybe a few yards to either side. I want to be able to have any player cover any part of the field no matter where they are positioned. A middle linebacker should be able to cover the outer third. A cornerback should be able to cover the middle. I would love to be able to drag a zone route from starting position to endpoint, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. Are there any options for me?

You can use the Madden Alpha Playbook Editor. It won't allow a drag and drop coverage zones (that I'm aware of) but it definitely will open up all kinds of options for you to try. It will take you a little while to understand how the editor works but it's fantastic whenever you get to that point.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:13 pm

I have a playbook I made up for my high-school mod.
They're.....not so good. :oops: :mrgreen:
I'll put them up here soon.

Gregatron
Veteran

Postby Gregatron » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:00 pm

TheDude47! That's pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Now I just need to figure it out, but I like being able to adjust the zone endpoints. Thanks!

Return to “Plays and playbooks”