Madden 2020-22 Playbooks for 08

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Madden 2021 Playbooks

Postby RevanFan » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:06 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
tob1091 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
Apologies for the late reply. We had a power outage a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately the PC that was used for gaming has failed to restart since. You can PM RevanFan to request a copy of the individual playbook you're looking for.

That's alright Mike, thanks for the headsup and hope you can fix your computer

Revanfan has the individual books, just send him a PM to get the KC book and any other you'd like.

The issue is that I don't currently have the playbooks on my laptop, and I can't access my desktop until I get a few things replaced that broke. So it'll be a bit before I have the files right in front me me. HOWEVER, I do still have the guide you gave me for importing playbooks, so I can use that to tell people which ones to extract haha. That is a decent workaround until I get my modding setup going again.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:56 pm

RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
tob1091 wrote:
That's alright Mike, thanks for the headsup and hope you can fix your computer

Revanfan has the individual books, just send him a PM to get the KC book and any other you'd like.

The issue is that I don't currently have the playbooks on my laptop, and I can't access my desktop until I get a few things replaced that broke. So it'll be a bit before I have the files right in front me me. HOWEVER, I do still have the guide you gave me for importing playbooks, so I can use that to tell people which ones to extract haha. That is a decent workaround until I get my modding setup going again.

Ok. I've never exported a playbook from the dat and used it seperately in-game. So I don't know how that works. Does the book have to be renamed to a .pbo or .pbd?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:19 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Ok. I've never exported a playbook from the dat and used it seperately in-game. So I don't know how that works. Does the book have to be renamed to a .pbo or .pbd?

I'm pretty sure if you rename it to .pbo or .pbd, it'll work. I imagine it's not much different from roster files. If you export file #6 from DB_TEMPLATES.dat, you can simply rename it and give it a .ros extension and it works like any other external roster.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:01 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
@RevanFan, when you build the gamedata, did you insert one of the other 2021 playbooks into the Falcons slot within the gamedat file? Or are they using the book from 2011 PS2?

I believe Atlanta is still on the 2011 books.

That's what I thought, Thanks. donwash if you can get me the specific details, I'll look into it.

It happened again while playing a franchise game against the Falcons in Atlanta. The called play formation is Shotgun - 4WR Spread and the HB goes in motion offsides almost behind the defensive line and it was ran back to back after the 2 minutes warning allowing them to score a field goal before halftime.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:46 pm

donwash wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
@RevanFan, when you build the gamedata, did you insert one of the other 2021 playbooks into the Falcons slot within the gamedat file? Or are they using the book from 2011 PS2?

I believe Atlanta is still on the 2011 books.

That's what I thought, Thanks. donwash if you can get me the specific details, I'll look into it.

It happened again while playing a franchise game against the Falcons in Atlanta. The called play formation is Shotgun - 4WR Spread and the HB goes in motion offsides almost behind the defensive line and it was ran back to back after the 2 minutes warning allowing them to score a field goal before halftime.

Donwash, I did not make a new 2021 playbook for the Falcons. Shotgun - 4WR Spread, which play from that formation? Did it happen as the CPU is on offense? Or are you on offense calling a specific play from the formation, if so which play?

Edit: All of my playbooks use the name "Gun", not Shotgun.

Edit II: Wow, I installed Madden 08 on a test laptop. I started a game and loaded the Atlanta Falcons playbook. That playbook IS NOT one of mine. That playbook was inported to PC 08 from Madden 11 PS2. I ran the Shotgun-4WR Spread formation. There are two plays in that formation that use automotion (QB Draw and Smash Corners). Turns out the play DonWash is referring to is the Smash Corners pass play. The HB goes in motion and does cross the LOS. LMAO, there is no penalty called when the HB crosses the LOS prior to the snap and the play is allowed to continue.

Nothing to do here Donwash, that's a EA Sports game glitch, not from my books. Another debunked.

I know all of my books are not %1000 good. There may be one or two plays that may malfunction. But I do stand behind my work to repair any play causing issues. I prefer to give a product that is %100 good to go. What I am finding is that many of the glitchy game issues within Madden or Calhoupe scripts may cause, many people point to my playbooks as the source of the issue. Madden NFL 08 PC was sold glitchy amd has always been buggy with many programming flaws even after 4 patches, please remember that.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:37 am

Miami Dolphins will scheme offense to R.P.O. spread hybrid and defense to 3-4 Hybrid and occasional 4-3 Hybrid. Mike, which do you think in playbooks are good for them that you have created? (I think the TEXANS because DW ran RPO or the RAVENS because LJ ran it too) and I love your Miami Dolphins 2020 Defensive playbook it is spot on.

Any help would be appreciated. Need to get ready for the season as I will be doing LIVE simulations on FACEBOOK woohoo.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:25 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:Miami Dolphins will scheme offense to R.P.O. spread hybrid and defense to 3-4 Hybrid and occasional 4-3 Hybrid. Mike, which do you think in playbooks are good for them that you have created? (I think the TEXANS because DW ran RPO or the RAVENS because LJ ran it too) and I love your Miami Dolphins 2020 Defensive playbook it is spot on.

Any help would be appreciated. Need to get ready for the season as I will be doing LIVE simulations on FACEBOOK woohoo.

Even though the Fins use RPO, like most teams, they don't do Pistol like the Cardinals, Ravens and Texans. The Fins mostly run RPO from Gun formations. As for the current books, I would use the Bills 2021 offense. I will create a new 2022 Miami Dolphins offense playbook for you.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:58 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:Miami Dolphins will scheme offense to R.P.O. spread hybrid and defense to 3-4 Hybrid and occasional 4-3 Hybrid. Mike, which do you think in playbooks are good for them that you have created? (I think the TEXANS because DW ran RPO or the RAVENS because LJ ran it too) and I love your Miami Dolphins 2020 Defensive playbook it is spot on.

Even though the Fins use RPO, like most teams, they don't do Pistol like the Cardinals, Ravens and Texans. The Fins mostly run RPO from Gun formations. As for the current books, I would use the Bills 2021 offense. I will create a new 2022 Miami Dolphins offense playbook for you.

Wow. Thanks. Looking forward to it.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:44 pm

Sure! Send them over. I can't PM you for some reason.

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:47 am

MikeWest502

"B" will not upload crashes to desktop in practice mode. Can't seem to find the issue. "A" works in the franchise and it is amazing some every well script plays! Nice job!

Again sorry I am not able to respond to PM's. So I just put what's going on here.

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Return to “Plays and playbooks”