Madden 2020-22 Playbooks for 08

MagneticPotato
Rookie

Re: Madden 2021 Playbooks

Postby MagneticPotato » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:20 pm

For some reason all the links to the playbooks in this thread are not actual links I can click on and are just text. Does anybody know why that could be the case?

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:57 pm

MagneticPotato wrote:For some reason all the links to the playbooks in this thread are not actual links I can click on and are just text. Does anybody know why that could be the case?

The individual playbook links were removed to consolidate delivery. The 2021 playbooks are distributed with the latest FI NFL mod.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat May 01, 2021 3:51 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
MagneticPotato wrote:For some reason all the links to the playbooks in this thread are not actual links I can click on and are just text. Does anybody know why that could be the case?

The individual playbook links were removed to consolidate delivery. The 2021 playbooks are distributed with the latest FI NFL mod.

If you want to post the latest few books, go ahead. It might be a while before I get another mod update out.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat May 01, 2021 8:38 pm

RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

If you want to post the latest few books, go ahead. It might be a while before I get another mod update out.

I haven't started any new book and won't be any time soon. I've been busy assisting my son with processing college admission and scholarship applications and writing the required admission essays these last few weeks. So, the books you have can be posted when ever you get around to it!

It may be another few weeks before I do any Madden modding. And the first thing I am going to work on is my NBA .fra problem. I'm sure I won't be doing any new books until the NBA franchise issue has been resolved.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun May 02, 2021 11:50 am

MikeWest502 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

I haven't started any new book and won't be any time soon. I've been busy assisting my son with processing college admission and scholarship applications and writing the required admission essays these last few weeks. So, the books you have can be posted when ever you get around to it!

It may be another few weeks before I do any Madden modding. And the first thing I am going to work on is my NBA .fra problem. I'm sure I won't be doing any new books until the NBA franchise issue has been resolved.

Hey, tell your son some dude on the internet whom he's never met says "Good luck!"
My Cowboys Journal

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun May 02, 2021 12:20 pm

RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:If you want to post the latest few books, go ahead. It might be a while before I get another mod update out.

Hey, tell your son some dude on the internet whom he's never met says "Good luck!"

Thank you kindly, we appreciate the positive support! He was seriously considering Syracuse University before the Covid-19 out break. They've sent many invitations to visit the campus. Along with a host of other colleges in the mid-west! 413 seniors at his high school, he's ranked 23rd graduating with honors!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun May 02, 2021 4:47 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Thank you kindly, we appreciate the positive support! He was seriously considering Syracuse University before the Covid-19 out break. They've sent many invitations to visit the campus. Along with a host of other colleges in the mid-west! 413 seniors at his high school, he's ranked 23rd graduating with honors!

I have a family member who went to a medical program at Syracuse. I have a lot of family upstate, actually. Only one person in Syracuse itself though. If he decides to go there in the end, tell him I know a great barbecue chicken place a 30 minute drive away.
My Cowboys Journal

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon May 03, 2021 7:25 am

RevanFan wrote:I have a family member who went to a medical program at Syracuse. I have a lot of family upstate, actually. Only one person in Syracuse itself though. If he decides to go there in the end, tell him I know a great barbecue chicken place a 30 minute drive away.

That sounds great! He only eats baked barbecue chicken with tons of garlic, cumin, chives & onions (sometimes with a TBSP of maple)! We're thinking he will have to do his first year or so on-line until this COVID-19 issue has been seriously contained. Afterwards, he says a transfer to a different college out of state is going to happen!

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:52 pm

I was playing a franchise game against the Atlanta Falcons and they ran an offensive play where the player goes in motion offside. The script didn't call a penalty, the results of the play stood, and it happened twice. I was so surprised I didn't pay attention to the formation even after watching the replay each time. I'll face the Falcons at home and will pay more attention if the play is called during the game.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:20 pm

donwash wrote:I was playing a franchise game against the Atlanta Falcons and they ran an offensive play where the player goes in motion offside. The script didn't call a penalty, the results of the play stood, and it happened twice. I was so surprised I didn't pay attention to the formation even after watching the replay each time. I'll face the Falcons at home and will pay more attention if the play is called during the game.

I didn't make a 2021 playbook for the Altanta Falcons. But if you find the error from one of my 2021 playbooks, please get me the book/formation/play and I'll correct the issue.

@RevanFan, when you build the gamedata, did you insert one of the other 2021 playbooks into the Falcons slot within the gamedat file? Or are they using the book from 2011 PS2?

Return to “Plays and playbooks”