Madden Xtreme DB Editor

gjrandazz
Rookie

Re: Madden Xtreme DB Editor

Postby gjrandazz » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:24 am

Sorry if in the wrong thread. But I'm in the process of converting the Madden 08 2021-22 jinx pc roster to Madden 11 on PS3. Problem I am having is some of the player traits don't convert over. I'm talking ones like short, medium, deep accuracy for qb's, hit power, zone and man coverage, etc. So I am trying to figure out which tables have these type of traits in them. Madden 11 and 08 csv files obviously don't align. One has more more columns than the other. Can you add ones from one to another? In other words, there are columns in the PC csv that the PS3 doesn't have and vice versa. My thought is probably not because it would make the PS3 file larger, thus it won't be able to load the file because size is different. I could be wrong. If someone can point me in the right direction, that would great. I have an affinity for 11, even 10. But when I do the conversions through db editor and excel, not all traits are carrying over. The roster loads. I can play games without freezing. But the overalls are very low for a lot of players, thus the quality of the gameplay is not good.

Sponsor

Sponsor

gjrandazz
Rookie

Postby gjrandazz » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:29 pm

Is there a listing somewhere of what the tables in the editor mean, especially within the PLAY table?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:43 am

gjrandazz wrote:Is there a listing somewhere of what the tables in the editor mean, especially within the PLAY table?

MXDBE comes with its own definition file (definition.def) and you can load it up under the FILE menu. The definitions were taken from this thread, viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15373

Concerning fields that do not exist or combining fields use a spreadsheet to rename old fields and creating new fields with the new data or formulas from existing fields. Then use MXDBE to import the spreadsheet since the order of the fields are not important.

gjrandazz
Rookie

Postby gjrandazz » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:23 pm

I found that link yesterday. Thanks for the explanation.

gjrandazz
Rookie

Postby gjrandazz » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:50 am

I noticed there are quite a few player ratings that I dont see on any of the tables. For example, when I convert a pc roster to M11 on PS3, ratings such as hit power, finesse and power moves, zone and man coverage, short, medium, deep, running and play action accuracy types, elusiveness, bc vision, trucking, etc don't transfer over along with the standard ratings like strength, speed, acceleration, etc. Is there a reason for this?

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:38 pm

gjrandazz wrote:I noticed there are quite a few player ratings that I dont see on any of the tables. For example, when I convert a pc roster to M11 on PS3, ratings such as hit power, finesse and power moves, zone and man coverage, short, medium, deep, running and play action accuracy types, elusiveness, bc vision, trucking, etc don't transfer over along with the standard ratings like strength, speed, acceleration, etc. Is there a reason for this?

Yep, Madden 08 PC uses the old gen player attributes, while Madden 09 and above on PS3 use next gen attributes for the players OVR. None of those attributes you list are in 08. You need to compare the two rosters and only copy the matching attributes from the 08 roster into the 11 play table.

gjrandazz
Rookie

Postby gjrandazz » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:38 pm

Thanks for the clarification. I guess you can't have it all. LOL. What I'm doing with M11 is manually inputting those ratings from the Madden 22 site. That's really the only fix because if they remain untouched, the overalls stay very deflated which makes for bad gameplay. It's time consuming, but again you can't have everything. I'm more fond of 10 and 11 than the other PS3 versions.

Footballguy22
Rookie

Postby Footballguy22 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:24 pm

Is it possible to use the editor for nfl street 2

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:09 am

Footballguy22 wrote:Is it possible to use the editor for nfl street 2

If you can save a roster file you can and test to see if the editor can read it.

If it doesn't and if you can still save a roster file upload so we can look at it.

lucasrayken
Rookie

Postby lucasrayken » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:08 pm

Hello!

Dunno if you're still out here answering questions about this but, I've been having trouble importing any CSV file into the editor as the values all turn into zeros. The .csv contains actual values but the editor doesnt pick up on any of them, any reason why?

Thanks.

Return to “Utilities”