Madden Xtreme DB Editor

minotauri
All-Pro

Re: Madden Xtreme DB Editor

Postby minotauri » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:30 am

J Roq Sim Football wrote:Is it possible to edit the Game Settings with the editor? I have a Franchise Roster for Madden 12 PS2 and the franchise doesn't respond when i make changes to the game sliders

GOPT table in the franchise save if I recall.
I also go by Antdroid on other forums and places.

https://www.ncaanext.com - NCAA 06 NEXT Mod
https://discord.ncaanext.com - NCAA & Madden NEXT PS2 Discord

Sponsor

Sponsor

BigChungus
Rookie

Postby BigChungus » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:19 pm

Hey all. Idk if I should make a new topic for this, but

I’m using the Madden XTreme DB editor on Madden 10 for PS3 and playing it on RPCS3. I love it so far. I’ve gotten the league exactly how I want it, and the amazing thing about this is I don’t have to convert the USR-DATA file to an MC02 like with other editors.

I was wondering if there was a way to change the stadium in franchise mode. Specifically, I want to mod my team to use the Holographic Stadium from the virtual trainer. I’ve messed around with the stadium ID a little bit, but I’m not having any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

minotauri
All-Pro

Postby minotauri » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:43 pm

Been using Xtreme DB Editor for a while now for modding PS2 and PSP games and it works so much better than the older Madden DB Editors just because of speed and ability to import some of the tables that didnt work on the older editors. Great work!

For anyone who edits the NCAA games, here's my definition file for the games.
Attachments
db-editor-ncaa.csv
(7.74 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
I also go by Antdroid on other forums and places.

https://www.ncaanext.com - NCAA 06 NEXT Mod
https://discord.ncaanext.com - NCAA & Madden NEXT PS2 Discord

eckstrom26
Rookie

Postby eckstrom26 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:23 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to edit a Madden 12 franchise file. I have tried mxdb and EA db Editor. I can decrypt and load the franchise file into the editors but when I save the file, the file size goes from 5000 to 4200 making it corrupt. Is it even possible to edit franchise files? If so, what am I doing wrong?

I'm very new to the modding process so any help would be greatly appreciated.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:01 pm

eckstrom26 wrote:Hello,

I'm trying to edit a Madden 12 franchise file. I have tried mxdb and EA db Editor. I can decrypt and load the franchise file into the editors but when I save the file, the file size goes from 5000 to 4200 making it corrupt. Is it even possible to edit franchise files? If so, what am I doing wrong?

If you upload a franchise file we can take a look at it.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:49 am

elguapo wrote:
eckstrom26 wrote:Hello,

If you upload a franchise file we can take a look at it.

After looking at a Madden 12 file the editor wouldn't save the entire file. An updated fix is posted on the header of the first post. The previous version will be at the bottom of the first post.

Please take note that once you load a Madden 12 file you will need to select a different table than the one being displayed first before you begin editing. I don't know if this is a specific problem on Madden 12 files.

As always, remember to back up your files.

mrjordan
Rookie

Postby mrjordan » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:41 pm

elguapo,
what you have created is amazing.

I've been using the Madden AMP to create a retro 1980s fictional roster file for Madden 20 on PC and would like to use your tool instead.
I'm trying to figure out how to make it work for the problems I'm encountering though. Wondering if you might shed some light on these issues...

1. My base roster is a USFL roster that I think was created here a while ago but it doesn't contain any profile pictures so what I did was I exported all the profile pics and cyber faces from a Madden 20 file position by position and then put them into my file to line up with all the players at that position.

The problem is of course, predictably, white players have black pictures and black players have white pictures. some of them strangely have black faces on a white body and vice versa. The only way I have found to fix this is to go into game, make a note of which ones are messed up and go back to the Madden AMP editor to fix one at a time. This is a very lengthy process. Wondering if your editor might be able to help me with this?

2. I'm also wondering how your editor might be able to help with the default playbooks having too many pass plays as opposed to run plays. I think using SABO's mod has helped, but still many teams pass too much for 1980s football. How can I make the play calling more run-centric?

thanks

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:40 am

mrjordan wrote:elguapo,
what you have created is amazing.

I've been using the Madden AMP to create a retro 1980s fictional roster file for Madden 20 on PC and would like to use your tool instead.
I'm trying to figure out how to make it work for the problems I'm encountering though. Wondering if you might shed some light on these issues...

1. My base roster is a USFL roster that I think was created here a while ago but it doesn't contain any profile pictures so what I did was I exported all the profile pics and cyber faces from a Madden 20 file position by position and then put them into my file to line up with all the players at that position.

The problem is of course, predictably, white players have black pictures and black players have white pictures. some of them strangely have black faces on a white body and vice versa. The only way I have found to fix this is to go into game, make a note of which ones are messed up and go back to the Madden AMP editor to fix one at a time. This is a very lengthy process. Wondering if your editor might be able to help me with this?

2. I'm also wondering how your editor might be able to help with the default playbooks having too many pass plays as opposed to run plays. I think using SABO's mod has helped, but still many teams pass too much for 1980s football. How can I make the play calling more run-centric?

thanks

I appreciate the compliment and it really wouldn't be possible with the help of Stingray68.

The possible solution to your problem would be to find the faces from Madden 20 and Madden 08. If the USFL was from a 2004 file then we will need to find a formula to assign the skin tones. I have done it for Madden 04 conversion to 08 and vice versa. I also have one for 05 to 08 but I haven't uploaded it yet. I believe a similar conversion could be possible for 08 to 20.

For solution number 2 Morphy has a playbook editor for Madden 20.

mrjordan
Rookie

Postby mrjordan » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:29 pm

well thank you for that, I don't know if this will help but here is the Madden 20 zip file of the roster I've been working on. What else would you need?

regarding the playbooks, my understanding is that the editor will create a custom playbook, which I can do in game anyway. The problem is with the default playbooks. If I can replace their default playbooks with a playbook like the run heavy playbook, that would solve the problem but I can't figure out any way to replace the default playbooks.
Thanks
Attachments
ROSTER-0205.rar
(294.8 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:42 pm

mrjordan wrote:well thank you for that, I don't know if this will help but here is the Madden 20 zip file of the roster I've been working on. What else would you need?

regarding the playbooks, my understanding is that the editor will create a custom playbook, which I can do in game anyway. The problem is with the default playbooks. If I can replace their default playbooks with a playbook like the run heavy playbook, that would solve the problem but I can't figure out any way to replace the default playbooks.
Thanks

So first, I do not own any console games so I wouldn't be able to test it.

Going forward I would need a copy of the default roster and the streamed data.db file. I used to have copy but I have misplaced them.

Return to “Utilities”