Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Mike Lowe
Pro Bowl

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby Mike Lowe » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:31 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Mike Lowe wrote:Can someone please help me out?

How do I go about getting the in-game calendar year to actually show 2021 here on the left-hand side?
1.png

What about on the player cards?
2.png

I THINK they should be modified by calhoupe's scripts but I'm not 100% certain. I know the player stats should be updated by calhoupe's scripts (though not in every page), but the year listed on the schedule may be in the data files. Again... can't really remember. I just know that the calhoupe's script setting changes the year inside a player's stat page for me.

Oh really even on that exact same screen? I'm not sure why it would be different for me.

I open up Calhoupe's mod and ensure the year is set to 2021 and then launch the game. I obviously then created a new franchise after that which is where those images came from.

Thank you for the continued help!

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:23 am

Mike Lowe wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

How do I go about getting the in-game calendar year to actually show 2021 here on the left-hand side?
1.png

2.png

I THINK they should be modified by calhoupe's scripts but I'm not 100% certain. I know the player stats should be updated by calhoupe's scripts (though not in every page), but the year listed on the schedule may be in the data files. Again... can't really remember. I just know that the calhoupe's script setting changes the year inside a player's stat page for me.

Oh really even on that exact same screen? I'm not sure why it would be different for me.

I open up Calhoupe's mod and ensure the year is set to 2021 and then launch the game. I obviously then created a new franchise after that which is where those images came from.

Again, I'm not sure. Frankly I haven't touched the game in a while. it could be somewhere in the data files, but I don't remember.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:50 am

Mike Lowe wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

1.png

2.png

Try creating the franchise first without the script running. The script does not change the dates of the career stats. The latest franchise Roger released has the correct 2021 season date and the career stats on the player cards are also correct & up to date. If you use his franchise file, there is no need to use "Season Year" option in the script. If you do, the season year will be incorrect. I just tested by using 2022 as the season year, 2034 was in the game.

Mike Lowe
Pro Bowl

Postby Mike Lowe » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:44 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
Mike Lowe wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I THINK they should be modified by calhoupe's scripts but I'm not 100% certain. I know the player stats should be updated by calhoupe's scripts (though not in every page), but the year listed on the schedule may be in the data files. Again... can't really remember. I just know that the calhoupe's script setting changes the year inside a player's stat page for me.

Try creating the franchise first without the script running. The script does not change the dates of the career stats. The latest franchise Roger released has the correct 2021 season date and the career stats on the player cards are also correct & up to date. If you use his franchise file, there is no need to use "Season Year" option in the script. If you do, the season year will be incorrect. I just tested by using 2022 as the season year, 2034 was in the game.

Thanks, Mike. I'm learning a lot here.

Roger's franchise I do see all of the changes correctly. In the new test franchise I created using Calhoupe's script everything looks good minus the draft history year. Why is Roger's different?

I'm fine using Roger's, but what happens after the 2021 season? I'd rather just use a 16-game schedule than to only have 17 games for just the 2021 season.

Hopefully that makes sense!

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:49 pm

Mike Lowe wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
Mike Lowe wrote:

Roger's franchise I do see all of the changes correctly. In the new test franchise I created using Calhoupe's script everything looks good minus the draft history year. Why is Roger's different?

I'm fine using Roger's, but what happens after the 2021 season? I'd rather just use a 16-game schedule than to only have 17 games for just the 2021 season.

Roger does his manually, hand crafted like the finest Rolex. I'm not sure what happens after the 2021 season is over. Roger is best answering that question. Or you can just play through the season to get the answer.

Mike Lowe
Pro Bowl

Postby Mike Lowe » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:06 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
Mike Lowe wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Roger does his manually, hand crafted like the finest Rolex. I'm not sure what happens after the 2021 season is over. Roger is best answering that question. Or you can just play through the season to get the answer.

I have the latest version of Roger's franchise, but I still see rookie images being wrong such as Justin Fields on the Bears. Is that what you are seeing?

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:11 pm

Mike Lowe wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
Mike Lowe wrote:

I have the latest version of Roger's franchise, but I still see rookie images being wrong such as Justin Fields on the Bears. Is that what you are seeing?

You may have an older portrait file. You'll need to update it to the 2021 portrait pack for both players and coaches. The link is in Rogers signature.

If you have any other issues with the roster, please post your issues in the proper forum topic.
I'll help you as best I can.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:33 pm

Does the "New QB Moves" add on add a throw on the run AI for the CPU? If not, I Madden 2001 has it in their gamedata. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozDBntzVB-o 2:40 first play of the game.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:38 am

TheRareButter wrote:Does the "New QB Moves" add on add a throw on the run AI for the CPU? If not, I Madden 2001 has it in their gamedata. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozDBntzVB-o 2:40 first play of the game.

Quick answer, no. Also when you start the script, click the readme button, That will show you every feature of the script. Also in 08, throwing on the run logic/animation is in the game. If you're the QB, you are able to throw on the run when you're rolling out or scrambling. But for the cpu QB, the game makes them try to set their feet when scrambling or rolling out to make a more accurate throw.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:13 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:Does the "New QB Moves" add on add a throw on the run AI for the CPU? If not, I Madden 2001 has it in their gamedata. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozDBntzVB-o 2:40 first play of the game.

Quick answer, no. Also when you start the script, click the readme button, That will show you every feature of the script. Also in 08, throwing on the run logic/animation is in the game. If you're the QB, you are able to throw on the run when you're rolling out or scrambling. But for the cpu QB, the game makes them try to set their feet when scrambling or rolling out to make a more accurate throw.

Any idea on why they took that feature away? I'll test the gamedata for 2001 with 08 later to see if they're compatible.

Return to “Utilities”