Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

mike9472
MVP

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby mike9472 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:52 pm

Nope, never updated Madden. I'm running the original DVD install with Calhoupe's NCAA script v2.2 and helmets pop off. Never happens with his combined NFL/NCAA script v1.7. I've never seen a truck on the field in Madden 08, last time I saw that was in the 90's I think.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:09 pm

mike9472 wrote:Nope, never updated Madden. I'm running the original DVD install with Calhoupe's NCAA script v2.2 and helmets pop off. Never happens with his combined NFL/NCAA script v1.7. I've never seen a truck on the field in Madden 08, last time I saw that was in the 90's I think.

My point is just stating that the extreme hit stick script feature does work for me. The helmet's popping off happens irregularly when hit stick is used with or without using the script v.1.70 for me as well.

As far as Ambulance, I stated earlier version, so no need to chop up my statement. The ambulance coming on the field lasted from Madden 92 up to Madden 2001. There's also a youtube video that goes through the entire list of features removed from every Madden title to date if you want to review them all.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:29 am

the best feature EA removed was the number of teams in a roster...8.12.16.18.24.28 that could be played in a franchise.
I did the USFL with 18 teams and played 3 whole seasons
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

STEEL_Curtain_43
Rookie

Postby STEEL_Curtain_43 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:26 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
STEEL_Curtain_43 wrote: However, I also have accelerated clock set to 20 seconds. This one is NOT working at all. the clock does not accelerate at all after selecting a play. Could someone enlighten me as to what I may be doing wrong?

The accelerated clock script does work. If you've set it to 20 seconds, that means from the 40 second game clock, the first 20 seconds of it are accelerated. Then the regualar clock winds down from 20 to zero.

I don't doubt the accelerated clock feature works, but it is not working for me. I'm just worried if the others are also not working. Right now I always boot up Calhoupe Scripts .exe first then launch Madden from there. Still doesn't work for me.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:07 am

STEEL_Curtain_43 wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
STEEL_Curtain_43 wrote: However, I also have accelerated clock set to 20 seconds. This one is NOT working at all. the clock does not accelerate at all after selecting a play. Could someone enlighten me as to what I may be doing wrong?

The accelerated clock script does work. If you've set it to 20 seconds, that means from the 40 second game clock, the first 20 seconds of it are accelerated. Then the regualar clock winds down from 20 to zero.

I don't doubt the accelerated clock feature works, but it is not working for me. I'm just worried if the others are also not working. Right now I always boot up Calhoupe Scripts .exe first then launch Madden from there. Still doesn't work for me.

Make sure to turn on the accelerated clock feature within the game also. I start the script, then launch the game from Texmod.

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:21 am

Maybe try booting up the scripts after you load your game/franchise. That's what I do, and the scripts work fine. For example I have "Speed-up CPU vs CPU games #2" on. Essentially watch a game in a couple of minutes. However if I'm playing, then the script goes quiet, which is just How I want it.

Order of operations: Load Madden (or all the way into Fracnhise) ---> Tab back to desktop (Load scripts) ---> Tab back to Madden.

Note: I have no experience with Texmod, and will not offer anything on that.

zeroishtar
Rookie

Postby zeroishtar » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:57 am

Unsure why, but when I boot the game with the cheat engine enabled, after a bit the program crashes and I can't tell why. debug info and such attached, dunno if anyone still reads these but any insight would be awesome. Sorry for the crappy phone photos, when madden crashes it kinda locks a corner of my screen where snipping tool shows up so I did what I could.
Attachments
image0(2).jpeg
image0(2).jpeg (6.06 MiB) Viewed 4473 times
image2(1).jpeg
image2(1).jpeg (6.24 MiB) Viewed 4473 times

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:01 pm

calhoupe wrote:Edit: 9/24/2015
I've released a mostly comprehensive list of my scripts and Cheat Table. Download below if you are interested in Cheat Engine. Calhoupe Cheat Table and Scripts for Madden 08.zip

Could we get the tables for the lastest version of "Calhoupe's Madden Scripts"? Specifically the CPU vs CPU television camera script, I'd love to have it on NFL Head Coach.
Attachments
Cheat Engine 7.2 9_18_2021 3_35_44 PM.png
Cheat Engine 7.2 9_18_2021 3_35_44 PM.png (13.99 KiB) Viewed 4032 times

FreetheFreeman
Rookie

Postby FreetheFreeman » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:28 pm

Found an issue and how to fix it. If you can't open the scripts to the menu, it might be Windows Defender. Try these steps:

1. Go to the folder with Calhoupe's in it, right click the Calhoupe's .exe, hit "Scan with Windows Defender"
2. Windows Defender will pop up and it will say it noticed some threats. Press the drop-down to the right of each threat and check "Allow on Device".

Hopefully this helps someone out.

olbleedyeyes
Rookie

Postby olbleedyeyes » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:37 pm

So I'm having issues with doing the new moves.

I'm using a ps3 controller with scptoolkit. Using dpad doesn't modify the the moves for me and right stick up doesn't let me do highlight stick. The lateral works fine.

I went ahead and tried using the keyboard to see if i'm just not doing something right. I tried using shift key, control and alt and nothing. And I didn't have the highlight stick available either.

I've tried to run just that script on it's own (with forced window mode the only other thing on).

Am I missing something here?

Return to “Utilities”