Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Tue May 25, 2021 11:13 am

RevanFan wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:The script went down the $hitter as Windows Defender is blocking it and I can't re-download it or make an exception due to it being a severe Trojan virus. It was good yesterday and today its gone. The whole entire file is gone, the .exe is non-operable. Oh well, if you ever do make a new update script make sure its usable on non-virus detected. I need my scripts for this season but, it is what it is.

Because of the way it functions, Windows Defender will always falsely detect it. Have you tried making an exception for a specific folder and then downloading the scripts to that folder?

Another option would be switching to a better antivirus. I recommend BitDefender or Kaspersky. Both have very good free options.

Thanks RevanFan. I will try them. Need it for this season as I produce games live on FACEBOOK. But, we still have the issue of expanding the schedule. That guy who has a .db program (lorak) for 2013 PS Vita has one that's 333 strings. I just don't know how to insert such to our 2009 DAT file that has the 256 hard-coded 17 weeks. But, I did blank his out and re-created the 2021 Full Season Schedule. Place it into the Xtreme DB Editor and it was uploaded correctly. Go to the actual game and it says it is DAMAGED or CORRUPTED and cannot be loaded. Even says best to delete and start over. One of us is going to crack this plus, I have time September 9th is a long way away.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Fri May 28, 2021 12:01 am

big fan of this program I use it for all my franchises thankyou! my favorite is the ones that speeds up the CPU games. I watch all the computer teams play using speed up #2, then watch my own teams games using speed up #1. no sim stats, everything happens on the field - its perfect! I am just wondering does anyone know a way to make it speed up faster? it takes about 10-15 minutes each game on speed up #2, so it takes hours to finish a single week. if I could cut that in half or better I would be so grateful. do I need to get in touch with Calhoup or is there a way to change it myself? thankyou!

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:25 pm

kkende112233 wrote:big fan of this program I use it for all my franchises thankyou! my favorite is the ones that speeds up the CPU games. I watch all the computer teams play using speed up #2, then watch my own teams games using speed up #1. no sim stats, everything happens on the field - its perfect! I am just wondering does anyone know a way to make it speed up faster? it takes about 10-15 minutes each game on speed up #2, so it takes hours to finish a single week. if I could cut that in half or better I would be so grateful. do I need to get in touch with Calhoup or is there a way to change it myself? thankyou!

also im wondering about the 'increased QB fumbles' option. I use this whenever I play and I see soooo many injuries to QBs even the ones with high injury/toughness ratings (i play with injury slider on 106). its not uncommon to see teams have to use their punter cause all the QBs got hurt. the other positions get a fair amount of injuries, but QB is way too many. I am wondering is it possible the increased QB fumbles option somehow makes the hits to the QBs more likely to cause injury? that would make sense. any way to avoid this? I might try a season without it enabled next time and see if it makes a difference.

TheRareButter
Pro Bowl

Postby TheRareButter » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:41 pm

Any idea if these work for NFL Head Coach?

bwburke94
Rookie

Postby bwburke94 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:12 pm

TheRareButter wrote:Any idea if these work for NFL Head Coach?

There's little to no chance a Madden 08 script works for HC out of the box, but the games used the same engine, so it wouldn't be too hard to alter if you know what you're doing.

adamgrr
Rookie

Postby adamgrr » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:18 pm

I'm very sorry everyone, but I've been trying to get the scripts to work for over a day now, and I think I just need someone to tell me what's going wrong. I'm basically brand new so don't be afraid to suggest simple fixes, however I do believe I have followed all of the necessary instructions from the New Users guide. I'm trying to find where to save my changes for when the gameplay loads up. I've opened the calhoupe scripts 1.70 app, and I'd like to enable/disable some things, however I don't know how to save the changes. Thanks!
Attachments
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (1).png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 305 times

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:31 pm

The problem is that the script goes off the page and you can't see the buttons on the bottom.

Step #1 Click and drag the right edge out, this will give you the slider.
1.jpg
1.jpg (182.03 KiB) Viewed 304 times

Step #2 Click and drag the top and bottom edges to fit on your screen.
2.jpg
2.jpg (198.09 KiB) Viewed 304 times

Step #3 Use the slider to move up and down and see all the buttons.
3.jpg
3.jpg (178.7 KiB) Viewed 304 times

adamgrr
Rookie

Postby adamgrr » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:07 pm

Thank you, Mike!

STEEL_Curtain_43
Rookie

Postby STEEL_Curtain_43 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:07 pm

So I am having trouble telling if this mod is working properly or if I'm even using right. I've adjusted the settings and directed the .exe file to my mainapp file (which is the noDVD version) and the game runs fine, but I don't think all the settings are working. For example I have "Force Windowed Mode" on right now. This one seems to work because after 10 seconds or so after launching the game, the game goes into the windowed mode. However, I also have accelerated clock set to 20 seconds. This one is NOT working at all. the clock does not accelerate at all after selecting a play. Could someone enlighten me as to what I may be doing wrong?

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:54 pm

STEEL_Curtain_43 wrote:So I am having trouble telling if this mod is working properly or if I'm even using right. I've adjusted the settings and directed the .exe file to my mainapp file (which is the noDVD version) and the game runs fine, but I don't think all the settings are working. For example I have "Force Windowed Mode" on right now. This one seems to work because after 10 seconds or so after launching the game, the game goes into the windowed mode. However, I also have accelerated clock set to 20 seconds. This one is NOT working at all. the clock does not accelerate at all after selecting a play. Could someone enlighten me as to what I may be doing wrong?

Not sure how that one works, but CPU extreme hitstick doesn't work either. I think Calhoupe toned it down because in earlier versions of the script, helmets would pop off more often. Now, I haven't had any pop off. The NCAA overtime rules don't work either, they haven't since he combined the NCAA scripts with the NFL. Overtime ends up being sudden death like the old NFL rules. I wish there was a tutorial on how to create scripts for Madden 08 with Cheat Engine. All I've been able to find are tuts for getting unlimited coins in Madden Mobile. Calhoupe hasn't updated anything in a long time, not sure if he's still around. We need more people to figure out Cheat Engine, I couldn't even figure out his templates.

Return to “Utilities”