[NFL HEAD COACH 2006] 22 MOD

TheRareButter
MVP

Re: [NFL HEAD COACH 2006] 22 MOD

Postby TheRareButter » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:59 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
If HC has that specific camera angle buried inside the code of the game, a cheat table can enable it. Search the site for the Calhoupe Script actual cheat table. You can start HC, start cheat engine, then load the Calhoupe Script table manually. Test the camera angle.

Thanks, I've got everything but the actual cheat tables. I couldn't find them anywhere on the site or elsewhere.

??? They are located at the bottom of his OP.

Not sure if I did everything right, but I hooked the tables to CoachFinal.exe and tried to use them but got "Error:Invalid class object" on every option, which isn't surprising. Couldn't test the camera angle because the tables are the ones from 2015 not the latest ones, so they don't have that feature.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:53 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:Thanks, I've got everything but the actual cheat tables. I couldn't find them anywhere on the site or elsewhere.

Not sure if I did everything right, but I hooked the tables to CoachFinal.exe and tried to use them but got "Error:Invalid class object" on every option, which isn't surprising. Couldn't test the camera angle because the tables are the ones from 2015 not the latest ones, so they don't have that feature.

Maybe you did do everything correctly, but HC camera options may be using a different memory address range than Madden does.

natureboy
Pro Bowl

Postby natureboy » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:35 pm

What is this the status of this mod currently? Still unplayable?

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:52 pm

natureboy wrote:What is this the status of this mod currently? Still unplayable?

It is playable but I need more time to update it.

natureboy
Pro Bowl

Postby natureboy » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:33 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
natureboy wrote:What is this the status of this mod currently? Still unplayable?

I mean specifically the ratings issue that made career mode unsustainable or whatever

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:38 pm

natureboy wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

I mean specifically the ratings issue that made career mode unsustainable or whatever

Nah I still have to fix those and get back to my working files. I barely remember the fields that controls it due to me being preoccupied releasing the roster for FF/FI mod for Madden 08.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:41 pm

rogerjinx wrote:

How do the CPU coaches make adjustments/teach play instructions? Are their values that could improve their skill set?

On another note, I've been messing around with camera angles. HC has a variety of angles that Madden 06 doesn't, but they all manage to suck lol. Haven't heard from Calhoupe yet but hopefully I'll find the television angle that his scripts enable and use it on HC.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:17 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

How do the CPU coaches make adjustments/teach play instructions? Are their values that could improve their skill set?

On another note, I've been messing around with camera angles. HC has a variety of angles that Madden 06 doesn't, but they all manage to suck lol. Haven't heard from Calhoupe yet but hopefully I'll find the television angle that his scripts enable and use it on HC.

Not sure of this adjustments/teach play instructions but we can modify their ratings

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:40 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Maybe you did do everything correctly, but HC camera options may be using a different memory address range than Madden does.

That's probably the case, but couldn't test them because the tables didn't have the camera angles. They had the superstar camera, and some other angles but not the television view.
Attachments
Cheat Engine 7.2 9_18_2021 3_35_44 PM.png
Cheat Engine 7.2 9_18_2021 3_35_44 PM.png (13.99 KiB) Viewed 780 times

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:07 pm

Another ambitious suggestion:

Raising the play knowledge of every play in the playbook for every team, somewhere between 50-75% as the default. The AI in the game is so reliant on coaches instructions and if the team hasn't been given instructions on plays, they'll likely be ran terribly because the players don't know what they're doing and there isn't enough time during the week to teach an entire playbook.

Also, coaches that've been in the league longer/with the same team should get more reps in practice. My third season with the chiefs I earned 11 reps instead of 10. I'm thinking CPU teams with long term HCs should get 11-14 reps, maxed at 15.

Return to “NFL Head Coach”