2023-24 JIMSROSTER

madden20
Rookie

Re: 2023-24 JIMSROSTER

Postby madden20 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:59 am

Some issues.

Where is Jameson Williams (Detroit)

2nd issue is , lots of small players 5 foot 1 , 5 foot 2 , less than 100 pounds. at least one on almost every team, they are super fast, and obviously super weak

Check the Panthers running back or backup running back for example.

Thanks for all the work on roster and portraits!

Sponsor

Sponsor

jwisenberg
Rookie

Postby jwisenberg » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:10 pm

The rosters only include players who are active during the given week. Any player on any reserved list (including suspended such as Jameson) can be found on the "Reserve Players" team directly below the Vikings in game. I started with RogerJinx's roster and have really only updated transactions/ratings/pics and added a handful of players. I did not take a look at any of the other biographical data such as height, weight, college, years pro, etc. I will see if I can get that updated this week. Thank you for pointing out the height errors.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:35 pm

jwisenberg wrote:The rosters only include players who are active during the given week. Any player on any reserved list (including suspended such as Jameson) can be found on the "Reserve Players" team directly below the Vikings in game. I started with RogerJinx's roster and have really only updated transactions/ratings/pics and added a handful of players. I did not take a look at any of the other biographical data such as height, weight, college, years pro, etc. I will see if I can get that updated this week. Thank you for pointing out the height errors.

Should be the the formula error I had for those players who are 5'10 and 5'11. Aside from those, everything else were taken from ESPN.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:41 pm

jwisenberg wrote:The rosters only include players who are active during the given week. Any player on any reserved list (including suspended such as Jameson) can be found on the "Reserve Players" team directly below the Vikings in game. I started with RogerJinx's roster and have really only updated transactions/ratings/pics and added a handful of players. I did not take a look at any of the other biographical data such as height, weight, college, years pro, etc. I will see if I can get that updated this week. Thank you for pointing out the height errors.

I don't think it's possible to get a weight under 160 lbs.

jwisenberg
Rookie

Postby jwisenberg » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:41 pm

Week 4 update has been posted (check post #1 for links), this week several heights/weights and a handful of colleges have been fixed. Enjoy

jwisenberg
Rookie

Postby jwisenberg » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:43 pm

Week 5 Roster now online, see first post

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:20 am

Could you please place ALL Players in the PLAYERS folder into the PRACTICE SQUAD folder so we can add them into the franchise file of our own. Thanks. It's important to ALL of us in the community if you could do that for us and for your franchise file as well if you have one. Just like how Rogerjinx used to do where we can make a new FRANCHISE file and move everything to your own FRANCHISE already made. BTW you are doing a great job keep it up. But, if you can, the equipment needs to be looked at. If not, I will edit your rosters on my own and re-submit it to the community so we have the right helmets, visors or no visors, correct face masks, what not, and also appearances for cyber in game. Skin colors as well. Tattoos and what not too.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

jwisenberg
Rookie

Postby jwisenberg » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:44 pm

Week 6 Roster has been uploaded. Portrait Pack has not been updated yet this week.

FYI, At this point I will not be providing any other enhancements (such as equipment, tattoos, etc) to the roster. What you see is what you will get. if you want something more you will have to do it yourself. There is not enough interest in this project to justify spending any more time on it than I already do.

bamarulzz
Pro Bowl

Postby bamarulzz » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:12 pm

jwisenberg wrote:Week 6 Roster has been uploaded. Portrait Pack has not been updated yet this week.

FYI, At this point I will not be providing any other enhancements (such as equipment, tattoos, etc) to the roster. What you see is what you will get. if you want something more you will have to do it yourself. There is not enough interest in this project to justify spending any more time on it than I already do.

Great job on these rosters and potraits , your work is appreciated ! :D

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:12 pm

jwisenberg wrote:Week 6 Roster has been uploaded. Portrait Pack has not been updated yet this week.

I don't know if you're going to do more roster updates like after next year's draft. If not, that's fine.

Return to “Rosters”