2021-2022 JINXFRANCHISE FILE

BroncosGuy86
Veteran

Re: 2021-2022 JINXFRANCHISE FILE

Postby BroncosGuy86 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:31 am

rogerjinx wrote:
Mike Lowe wrote:What about combining with Pro Bowl week?

So it is expecting SB on the default week. Will try that too. Might need to do a lot of testing on weekend.

is it possible to just go back to 17 weeks?

Sponsor

Sponsor

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:05 pm

rogerjinx wrote:

So it is expecting SB on the default week. Will try that too. Might need to do a lot of testing on weekend.

Roger,

Hey man its DOLPHINSKINGS1 here. Remember how I did it? It worked! I added one week at a time to match the NFL real season standings for my PODCAST. I removed all the other weeks prior to being saved. So for example: Week 18, I save it all the way up to Week 17 as the standing will be saved. Then what I did is remove on CSV all Weeks 1 to 17. Then added Week 18 simmed to get results as the real NFL season. Saved it. Now that I am in the WILD CARD I can add more to it because I have a ton of lines to fill. But, what happened was no #7 Seeds were not carried over into the playoffs. Is there a way we can get an -x- put next to the team (Eagles and Steelers so Madden NFL 08 PC carries it over into the playoffs? I did it manually and I am now in the DIVISIONALS. So far, my way is working.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:02 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Roger,

Hey man its DOLPHINSKINGS1 here. Remember how I did it? It worked! I added one week at a time to match the NFL real season standings for my PODCAST. I removed all the other weeks prior to being saved. So for example: Week 18, I save it all the way up to Week 17 as the standing will be saved. Then what I did is remove on CSV all Weeks 1 to 17. Then added Week 18 simmed to get results as the real NFL season. Saved it. Now that I am in the WILD CARD I can add more to it because I have a ton of lines to fill. But, what happened was no #7 Seeds were not carried over into the playoffs. Is there a way we can get an -x- put next to the team (Eagles and Steelers so Madden NFL 08 PC carries it over into the playoffs? I did it manually and I am now in the DIVISIONALS. So far, my way is working.

Have you tried simming past SuperBowl? As for the -x- for Steelers and Eagles been trying to do that all week long but no dice.
Edit: For record purposes your method is fine but I want to explore the possibility of doing it without manually editing.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:26 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Roger,

Have you tried simming past SuperBowl? As for the -x- for Steelers and Eagles been trying to do that all week long but no dice.
Edit: For record purposes your method is fine but I want to explore the possibility of doing it without manually editing.

No. Because I don't add the Super Bowl until I get there. I just add 1 week at a time to the CSV then enter it into the game. All other lines are blank. Because I know we only have 256 lines 21 weeks. But if you kill the bottom (Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, & Playoffs) add them as you go by removing weeks prior I have enough room. I don't believe we can doing it without manually editing it because of the hard code. But, if you figure it out you will be a genius. Keep trying eventually it will break.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:52 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
Roger,

No. Because I don't add the Super Bowl until I get there. I just add 1 week at a time to the CSV then enter it into the game. All other lines are blank. Because I know we only have 256 lines 21 weeks. But if you kill the bottom (Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, & Playoffs) add them as you go by removing weeks prior I have enough room. I don't believe we can doing it without manually editing it because of the hard code. But, if you figure it out you will be a genius. Keep trying eventually it will break.

Have already expanded the SCHD to accommodate the extra 17 games and the 2 wild card games. The problem I have now is the game is expecting a ProBowl on the Super Bowl schedule (because I added week 18). Might need to merged Week 17 and Week 18 games on Week 17 in-game to proceed.

BroncosGuy86
Veteran

Postby BroncosGuy86 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:05 pm

How can i change the SCHD to only be 17 weeks?

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:08 pm

BroncosGuy86 wrote:How can i change the SCHD to only be 17 weeks?

Open the franchise file using DB_Editor 3.0 and go to SCHD table.
All games with value of 17 to 22 at SEWN column, reduce all by 1.
For games with value of 16 at SEWN column (You should have 32 games for week 17 and 18), make sure each game has a different SGNM from 0 to 31.
Save and you should have the Superbowl at Week 21 (SEWN 20)

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:23 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Have already expanded the SCHD to accommodate the extra 17 games and the 2 wild card games. The problem I have now is the game is expecting a ProBowl on the Super Bowl schedule (because I added week 18). Might need to merged Week 17 and Week 18 games on Week 17 in-game to proceed.

So what your telling me is you did it that is awesome! It will go all the way to Championship Games on its on. Let me sim your new one and when I get to Week 17 I will combine 17 and 18 (32 games on Week 17) on the CSV add it to the SCHD and tell you if I got to Super Bowl 56. With slot still available for the Pro Bowl. Huge breakthrough Roger that is amazing man. Been working on this for 2 years now. Dream come true!

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

BroncosGuy86
Veteran

Postby BroncosGuy86 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:05 pm

I did all of this and it works but has the Wild Card round with games already there and its the same 4 teams

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:09 pm

BroncosGuy86 wrote:I did all of this and it works but has the Wild Card round with games already there and its the same 4 teams

Yeah you should have the old format and week 18 merged with week 17 games on Week 17.

Return to “Rosters”