2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:00 pm

RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Would it work even if the roster requires the FF/FI Mod on PC?

Well I've already imported the roster (play table) to my fused PS2/PC ISO version of 08 in testing and it works just fine. Also, I've also imported that same 32 teams play table from this roster into the 08 PC default roster that includes the GHTs & All-Time Teams. I've played 66 Packers vs 20 Chiefs, 79 Rams vs 20 Steelers and a few others screwing around! So with a little effort, I'm sure he could get it done. The game saves for Wii and GC are different, but following one of the youtube videos could get the job done.

Well, if you import only the roster and don't care about things like stadiums or uniforms, I guess it should work fine, huh? That's pretty cool.

Well actually, BUS36 taught me how to import uniforms from the latest uniform.dat to the older uniform.dat. So I do have the up-to-date uniforms for the 2020 teams! And I prefer to use the 2020 stadiums paired with the HD crowd tpfs. It works just fine!

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:04 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
Well I've already imported the roster (play table) to my fused PS2/PC ISO version of 08 in testing and it works just fine. Also, I've also imported that same 32 teams play table from this roster into the 08 PC default roster that includes the GHTs & All-Time Teams. I've played 66 Packers vs 20 Chiefs, 79 Rams vs 20 Steelers and a few others screwing around! So with a little effort, I'm sure he could get it done. The game saves for Wii and GC are different, but following one of the youtube videos could get the job done.

Well, if you import only the roster and don't care about things like stadiums or uniforms, I guess it should work fine, huh? That's pretty cool.

Well actually, BUS36 taught me how to import uniforms from the latest uniform.dat to the older uniform.dat. So I do have the up-to-date uniforms for the 2020 teams! And I prefer to use the 2020 stadiums paired with the HD crowd tpfs. It works just fine!

Well... I meant on non-PC/PS2 copies of the game. The uniforms and stadiums and such likely wouldn't be compatible. Things like XBOX, GameCube, etc.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:06 pm

RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Well, if you import only the roster and don't care about things like stadiums or uniforms, I guess it should work fine, huh? That's pretty cool.

Well... I meant on non-PC/PS2 copies of the game. The uniforms and stadiums and such likely wouldn't be compatible. Things like XBOX, GameCube, etc.

Yeah, you are probably correct. I have no idea of the game's file structure for those console versions!

LeNordique
Pro Bowl

Postby LeNordique » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:06 am

LeNordique wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
LeNordique wrote:
Roster version is Rojo 2020-2021 1.0, Madden Amp version is v4.42. I've got 551 players in the FA pool, so that might be the issue...what do you recommend for getting the number down to 420?

Yeap before you proceed to offseason, make sure to only have a max of 421 FAs. Anything more than that, I cannot guarantee a successful advance to offseason.

What do you recommend doing with the excess FA players? Move to Practice Squad? Move to the retired players list? Delete entirely?

Sorry to come back to this - you were correct that too many FAs were keeping me from advancing to the offseason. I cut the number down below 420 (moved players with OVR under 69 to the "retired" list), but now after I've moved into the FA signing period in the offseason the .fra won't load and says that the file is damaged. I'm guessing my options are:

-Going into MaddenAMP and moving more players from the FA list to the retired list or on to other teams. As far as I know, I have to do this individually for each player which is really time consuming given the number of FAs
-Resigning players in Franchise mode myself for all teams to prevent too many FAs from hitting the market. Also arduous, but maybe easier?

My question is whether there are other workarounds or solutions to this problem that I'm missing or if there are ways to speed up the process.

Many thanks as always for your help and hard work

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:20 am

LeNordique wrote:
LeNordique wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
Yeap before you proceed to offseason, make sure to only have a max of 421 FAs. Anything more than that, I cannot guarantee a successful advance to offseason.

What do you recommend doing with the excess FA players? Move to Practice Squad? Move to the retired players list? Delete entirely?

Sorry to come back to this - you were correct that too many FAs were keeping me from advancing to the offseason. I cut the number down below 420 (moved players with OVR under 69 to the "retired" list), but now after I've moved into the FA signing period in the offseason the .fra won't load and says that the file is damaged. I'm guessing my options are:

-Going into MaddenAMP and moving more players from the FA list to the retired list or on to other teams. As far as I know, I have to do this individually for each player which is really time consuming given the number of FAs
-Resigning players in Franchise mode myself for all teams to prevent too many FAs from hitting the market. Also arduous, but maybe easier?

My question is whether there are other workarounds or solutions to this problem that I'm missing or if there are ways to speed up the process.

Many thanks as always for your help and hard work

Export the PLAY table and select those players you want to delete or "retire".Just take them out and save it an excel spreadsheet if in case you want to get them again.

Also any players in FA shouldnt have any contracts - it might cause problems later.

Dolphan
Pro Bowl

Postby Dolphan » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:23 pm

I'm having trouble doing any Franchise/Superstar with v8. The default 2020-2021works just fine, but whenever I get to Week 3-4 of the preseason, I always get a "Failed: error" despite me reordering the depth chart.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:24 pm

Dolphan wrote:I'm having trouble doing any Franchise/Superstar with v8. The default 2020-2021works just fine, but whenever I get to Week 3-4 of the preseason, I always get a "Failed: error" despite me reordering the depth chart.

Can you try disabling the injuries?

Dolphan
Pro Bowl

Postby Dolphan » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:48 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
Dolphan wrote:I'm having trouble doing any Franchise/Superstar with v8. The default 2020-2021works just fine, but whenever I get to Week 3-4 of the preseason, I always get a "Failed: error" despite me reordering the depth chart.

Sure, I'll try that. How would I go about doing that, is that in the NZA editor?

EDIT: I disabled the injuries and it seems to work. Thank you!

arich5
Veteran

Postby arich5 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:41 pm

Dolphan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Sure, I'll try that. How would I go about doing that, is that in the NZA editor?

dont forget to turn inj back on after 1 season game...not pre-season. i had a similar problem.

Dolphan
Pro Bowl

Postby Dolphan » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:36 am

arich5 wrote:
Dolphan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

dont forget to turn inj back on after 1 season game...not pre-season. i had a similar problem.

Yeah, unfortunately, I can't do that with Superstar, which is the gameplay I run with the most. I don't like how it's so finicky/crash prone. Even on vanilla Madden, the game would crash during Superstar. So frustrating.

Return to “Rosters”