2021-2022 JINXROSTER

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: 2021-2022 JINXROSTER - BETA VERSION

Postby rogerjinx » Fri May 14, 2021 12:58 pm

Ghostpopi wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
Ghostpopi wrote:Maybe I'm missing something, but all the teams are over the Cap limit, and I can't start a franchise.

Do you have the latest mod? I havent reduced yet the salary cap from last year. You might also want to turn off the salary cap too.

Yes the FF/FI MOD as of 4/5/21

Can you do some test for me, dont use yet my roster. Do the ff.
1. Load the default roster that comes with the mod. You should see last year's roster with Wentz still with Eagles.
2. Create a new franchise with it.
3. Check the salary cap and tell me how much.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Ghostpopi
Rookie

Postby Ghostpopi » Fri May 14, 2021 1:14 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
Ghostpopi wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Do you have the latest mod? I havent reduced yet the salary cap from last year. You might also want to turn off the salary cap too.

1. Load the default roster that comes with the mod. You should see last year's roster with Wentz still with Eagles.

$198.20M

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri May 14, 2021 2:22 pm

Ghostpopi wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
Ghostpopi wrote:

$198.20M

Ok will have to update the DB_Templates with the lower salary cap, I think it is only $188M this year. Since it is still early and many teams will still cut players with whopping contracts, can you cut some players for your chosen team and resign them to a lower contract before you start a new franchise
I tested the Eagles last week and it is perfectly fine. Havent tested for other teams like Browns or Cowboys who are actually above 188M.

raiders#11
Pro Bowl

Postby raiders#11 » Fri May 14, 2021 5:11 pm

Why are the good FA out ? i know there is a limit but who needs o-line players below 50. and of course who needs long snappers which are going to be deleted by the computer after 1 season. (i know that i can play with every team in offseason...)
what about the rookies ratings why are they so random and overrated most of them are better tacklers than shaq barrett...
Anyway do you have a version with all FA ? I am asking because i do my own roster cutting all high salary players and resigning. and i am not allowing a player to be underachiever because in ruins completely a franchise which is dumb.
old time europe reserved what are they for they are empty ? and who needs college combine random players ?

thank you for all your effort but who the hell needs long snappers lol

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri May 14, 2021 7:22 pm

raiders#11 wrote:Why are the good FA out ? i know there is a limit but who needs o-line players below 50. and of course who needs long snappers which are going to be deleted by the computer after 1 season. (i know that i can play with every team in offseason...)
what about the rookies ratings why are they so random and overrated most of them are better tacklers than shaq barrett...
Anyway do you have a version with all FA ? I am asking because i do my own roster cutting all high salary players and resigning. and i am not allowing a player to be underachiever because in ruins completely a franchise which is dumb.
old time europe reserved what are they for they are empty ? and who needs college combine random players ?

I think I just explained everything on the first post. Then let's wait for my official then. Thanks!

Edit: I am sure those rookies with higher TKL compared to Barrett are no match to him since they have poor AWR and OVR. Can you rate all 445 rookies while following the grade NFL gave to them and send it to me. Oh btw I am also doing 200+ UDFAs. Let's see if you can make justice of the ratings while we wait for Madden to release their version. Send it to me in 1 week in your free time. Let's see if you can amuse me.

1) Awareness minimum of 50.
2) Dont touch SPEED, JUMP, AGILITY, STRENGTH & ACCELERATION - These attributes are tied to their combine results I gathered (so it wouldnt look like I randomly generated them like what you're claiming)
3) NFL grade of 7.4 is 84 OVR, 6.0 is 70 OVR etc. You can do the math.

The Old Time Europe Reserved shouldnt be empty. I have re-uploaded a version days ago because of the incorrect team ID number.
College Combine - I answered this one before but it needs to be retained for some reason or it might break the roster or something.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri May 14, 2021 8:19 pm

Ghostpopi wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
Ghostpopi wrote:

$198.20M

Using beta version 3, I tried to choose all 32 teams as user controlled. I manage to create a franchise. All teams have more than 50M capspace. So not sure what's causing you having teams over the salary cap. Have you done some external editing?

DCdylusion21
Rookie

Postby DCdylusion21 » Sat May 15, 2021 11:45 am

exceptionerror.PNG
exceptionerror.PNG (10.72 KiB) Viewed 1731 times

Hi, sorry if this isn't the correct place for this post. I attached an exception error I'm receiving when I click on some players to edit in the Madden Editor.

I'm rather new to this, but I have all the basics working with the 2021-22 beta v3 roster. Any idea if I'm missing anything or reroute/edit files?

Thanks in advance!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat May 15, 2021 3:27 pm

DCdylusion21 wrote:exceptionerror.PNG

Hi, sorry if this isn't the correct place for this post. I attached an exception error I'm receiving when I click on some players to edit in the Madden Editor.

I'm rather new to this, but I have all the basics working with the 2021-22 beta v3 roster. Any idea if I'm missing anything or reroute/edit files?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

It could be the values on that player which isnt recognized by Madden Amp. It could be the college ID of that player you clicked before that popped up. Can you remember which player is it? I cant replicate it since beta v3 isnt opening now with Amp. It was opening before I made some re-calculation of OVR for testing after importing the DB_templates :(

raiders#11
Pro Bowl

Postby raiders#11 » Mon May 17, 2021 2:43 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
raiders#11 wrote:Why are the good FA out ? i know there is a limit but who needs o-line players below 50. and of course who needs long snappers which are going to be deleted by the computer after 1 season. (i know that i can play with every team in offseason...)

I think I just explained everything on the first post. Then let's wait for my official then. Thanks!

Edit: I am sure those rookies with higher TKL compared to Barrett are no match to him since they have poor AWR and OVR. Can you rate all 445 rookies while following the grade NFL gave to them and send it to me. Oh btw I am also doing 200+ UDFAs. Let's see if you can make justice of the ratings while we wait for Madden to release their version. Send it to me in 1 week in your free time. Let's see if you can amuse me.

2) Dont touch SPEED, JUMP, AGILITY, STRENGTH & ACCELERATION - These attributes are tied to their combine results I gathered (so it wouldnt look like I randomly generated them like what you're claiming)

The Old Time Europe Reserved shouldnt be empty. I have re-uploaded a version days ago because of the incorrect team ID number.
College Combine - I answered this one before but it needs to be retained for some reason or it might break the roster or something.

no it can be empty i would delete it on my own if i knew how to delete old time folder etc. its ok that you are doing that udfa the question is what for most of them are getting cut. sometimes i have the feeling you put so much time on players who are no relevent instead of the age of players like gould who ist 38 not 40.
by the way i now know when a superstar qb ist retiring its after 18 seasons. i tried it with rodgers it doesnt matter if hes rating can be pushed to 99 he is retiring anyway. it would be interesting how the computer makes this.
the problem with the dump ia of madden is that he is cutting superstar players like mack oder rodgers because in his ai he hast contracts from 2008.

ps i am not complaining i am only say my point of view i appreciate your work. but i know the mods since 2009 so i know how it was done.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon May 17, 2021 3:26 pm

raiders#11 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

no it can be empty i would delete it on my own if i knew how to delete old time folder etc. its ok that you are doing that udfa the question is what for most of them are getting cut. sometimes i have the feeling you put so much time on players who are no relevent instead of the age of players like gould who ist 38 not 40.
by the way i now know when a superstar qb ist retiring its after 18 seasons. i tried it with rodgers it doesnt matter if hes rating can be pushed to 99 he is retiring anyway. it would be interesting how the computer makes this.
the problem with the dump ia of madden is that he is cutting superstar players like mack oder rodgers because in his ai he hast contracts from 2008.

ps i am not complaining i am only say my point of view i appreciate your work. but i know the mods since 2009 so i know how it was done.

Old time Europe is where I put those excess players with high salary. D Watson is there too since he wont probably play this season. So it shoulndt be empty (that's I meant). I should have renamed the group to avoid confusion.

As for the age, college, ht, wt, I dont waste time on those menial info. I extract the info automatically from nfl.com and I dont put it manually. Age of Gould for this year shoul be 39. Assumed 39 because he will be 39 by the end of 2021-2022 season.

As for retirement, there is a table to adjust the retiring age of players particularly position groups. I think it is in DB Templates#12.

The dumping issue is probably because of the AI cap logic. It might work if you turn off the salary cap before roster management phase or after retirement in the offseason. Havent tried it before but it is worth testing.

I can take constructive critiscm but probably in a polite or better approach. Cheers.

Return to “Rosters”