2017-2018 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:00 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
DOLFANMIKE wrote:Thank you for all your hard work, and for sharing it with us.

Thanks mate! Be sure to check out my upcoming 2018-2019 franchise to be released in a separate thread soon.

Is that something you're still working on Roger?? Thanks.

Yeap. I m on track with it. The file is not yet playable because of the salary cap. Some teams are over the salary cap (one of them is the Jaguars). Still waiting for some cuts.

Sponsor

Sponsor

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:04 am

rogerjinx wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Thanks mate! Be sure to check out my upcoming 2018-2019 franchise to be released in a separate thread soon.

Is that something you're still working on Roger?? Thanks.

Yeap. I m on track with it. The file is not yet playable because of the salary cap. Some teams are over the salary cap (one of them is the Jaguars). Still waiting for some cuts.

Cool. Thanks man.

GaryGrinch
Rookie

Postby GaryGrinch » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:35 am

Having a bit of an issue, Using this roster and the updated FF/FI or what have you everything is installed correctly, made if through the first season, playoffs off-season and draft. During the next season once I have selected new coaches and what have you and go into the off-season the game crashes. I went back and trimmed what teams needs rosters down to 52 which had been a problem with certain games crashing before. That didn't help. anyone have any advice or what I should try next? I have ran out of ideas other than creating this roster I have into a new Franchise however, I'd rather keep things the way they are minus the crashing.

I really love everything you guys do for Madden 08. I have had to start completely over with this before and don't wish to do so again so any ideas, recommendations please toss me something to try. By looking at the other teams rosters I noticed they are under the 52 team limit would that have anything to do with it? personally I wouldn't think so considering the CPU would fix that during free agency and the draft also is it could I have too many free agents at the moment? I think if I recall it was supposed to be 257? I could be wrong though.

It really isn't fun to play madden for 1 to 3 season and have to start all the way over. :x

GaryGrinch
Rookie

Postby GaryGrinch » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:58 am

rogerjinx wrote:
jose21crisis wrote:
BUS36 wrote:what TGID numbers are for Free Agents, this would help those doing that.. I also have done it with with Nza's Editor.

1009 is the Free Agent TGID

Correct. while doing this, make sure it doesn't go over the maximum allowed (420 FA, to be sure) before the next off-season or you'll bug your franchise.

I'm going to give that a try, that's a lot to cut down to. At the moment it's around 540. Well 549 to be exact, I hope this works I'll delete the lowest overall ranked players first.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:49 am

look at the guys who are in the 38-40 years old range..also don't eliminate kickers and punters.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

GaryGrinch
Rookie

Postby GaryGrinch » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:45 am

BUS36 wrote:look at the guys who are in the 38-40 years old range..also don't eliminate kickers and punters.

I trimmed the free agents down to 420 skipping the punters and kickers. Still crashes. Any other ideas? The setup ran fine all the way through the first season until the next then bam. This wouldn't be the first time but I simply don't feel like starting over once again. One time I got around 5 seasons in and it done the same thing of course I never asked for help. :?

Time for a strong drink. I really hope you or someone can help. I'm not Albert Einstein but I'm pretty good with this sort of thing at least computer wise and I know it has nothing to do with the system.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:12 am

GaryGrinch wrote:
BUS36 wrote:look at the guys who are in the 38-40 years old range..also don't eliminate kickers and punters.

I trimmed the free agents down to 420 skipping the punters and kickers. Still crashes. Any other ideas? The setup ran fine all the way through the first season until the next then bam. This wouldn't be the first time but I simply don't feel like starting over once again. One time I got around 5 seasons in and it done the same thing of course I never asked for help. :?

Time for a strong drink. I really hope you or someone can help. I'm not Albert Einstein but I'm pretty good with this sort of thing at least computer wise and I know it has nothing to do with the system.

Send the franchise file.

GaryGrinch
Rookie

Postby GaryGrinch » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:28 am

rogerjinx wrote:
GaryGrinch wrote:

Send the franchise file.

First time I've sent a file on here hope this works...
Attachments
franchiseGP.fra
(4.44 MiB) Downloaded 98 times

GaryGrinch
Rookie

Postby GaryGrinch » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:14 pm

GaryGrinch wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
GaryGrinch wrote:

Send the franchise file.

Can't figure it out man?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:17 pm

GaryGrinch wrote:
GaryGrinch wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:Send the franchise file.

Can't figure it out man?

It's only been a few hours. People are busy. You need to give it more time. Like, a lot more time.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Rosters”