Postby Jay87 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:05 pm

This is for those who want a 100% realistic NFL

A Roster for the 2020/2021 Season including

Full custom stats based on ThatFranchiseGuy aka TFGs custom roster

Spoiler:
-Check out this video from TFG, it explains the roster-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4wSWfOzqbs&t=389s

Big shoutout to him at this this point!

i just started working on it because i want to use his roster on the pc and there is no decent port.

There are some available, but with very bad contracts and others incorrect.

This is how it looks now:

I took the basic data from different existing ports (have no xbox or ps to see the roster there) and then I compared the data with the current [url="https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhkeJTPuzzD1-rx42gyQ3rjAFq3m3-MQp"]DeepDive videos[/url] from TFG and corrected it to 100% (as far as possible, because not everything is visible all the time).

TFG. when you should be reading this: I could really use some data from you to cross-reference, make things a little easier ;)

Full realistic contracts with data from spotrac.com for every signed player

Spoiler:
And now for the big stuff:

I have already done a lot of work with amp443, and still have a lot of work ahead of me.

These are all things now that don't work on the console, of course, but we can do it here, so:
Every player under contract has his official contract details.
The yearly salery cap is 100% correct for every single year.

Due to the Madden mechanics, it is of course not possible to display all bonus payments correctly.
In the game the signing bonuses are listed as the bonus. Workout and rooster bonus are included in the salary.

Right age for each player, right contract length for each player

Spoiler:
Not much to say about it, it just goes on as before. Each player's age is checked. Every contract lenght is checkt

and there will be more

Spoiler:
Like full draft class, accurate free agency, all players who are supposed to be retired are.

As soon as the contracts of all 32 teams are ready, I will put a first alpha version online.

The roadmap is as follows:

Complete the contracts.
Comparison with the data from TFG
Complete Rookie Class
Check Free Agency and retired player

When will it be ready? Before madden21 is released, so everyone has something better to play

New Feature

Completely reworked faces for all Rookies - No generic portraits

Spoiler:
All the generic and also wrong pictures in the base roster bothered me too much, so they will be reworked now.

The first teams are already completely finished. portraits are alpha status and may change

All rookies now get portraits that were not taken in the game.

I try to find similar looking pictures for the early draft picks (round 1-4 mainly). CJ Henderson just got his hair cut ;)

For the later rounds, I paid special attention to the skin tone and body shape.
It was already very difficult to find similar looking pictures for all first and second round picks.

The equipment of every rookie from the early rounds will be also adapted to the original.

Alpha-Version Update 08/11

Spoiler:
The alpha is ready

Team list:
Document

V0.3 Update 08/11

-compared 8 more teams with the deep dive videos
-checked and corrected age, weight, height and jersey number* for all rookies (except the Pats, numbers not yet assigned there)
-completed faces and equipment for rookies Team 9-12
-addet towels, handwarmer, some backplates and sleeves with low "sleeve temp" to rookies Team 1-8, reworked some bodys
-set all opt out players on IR with "tom pectoral" and correctet their contracts
-added few undrafted rookies, more to follow
-Finished all rookie portraits
-Swapped some portraits that were given twice, all portraits are now assigned only one time
-Changed the age and experience of all players in every team, who had false 0 years experience

Download v0.3

V0.1
Contracts are all completed, half of the teams are completely checked and 8 teams are completely finished, only current trades are still missing.

I will now upload a new version every few days when more teams are ready

So:

Stay tuned!

#fixmaddenfranchise
8-)

"The 100% NFL Roster" for Madden20 *Alpha*

Sponsor

Sponsor

drees5882
Pro Bowl

Re: "The 100% NFL Roster" for Madden20 *Preview*

Postby drees5882 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:33 pm

You going to post it on here?

Jay87
Rookie

Re: "The 100% NFL Roster" for Madden20 *Preview*

Postby Jay87 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:09 pm

I'll update this one here too. But I honestly forgot this one a little bit

On operationsports you can also find this. I also check there more often, if someone wants to give a quick feedback
8-)

Gronky
All-Pro

Re: "The 100% NFL Roster" for Madden20 *Alpha*

Postby Gronky » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:54 am

Is this in production ? i have madden 20 which is great but lot's of scary reviews about 21 has me hesitant especially with the covid stuff.

Return to “Rosters”