MADDEN 20 ROSTER FILES - ADD COMMUNITY FILES HERE

storm4077
Rookie

Postby storm4077 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:06 pm

For those who are unable to access the download community files section on madden, please could you post rosters here?
I'm looking for the "legends" rosters if anyone would be so kind to upload them here.

Thanks in advances

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: MADDEN 20 ROSTER FILES - ADD COMMUNITY FILES HERE

Postby RevanFan » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:41 pm

storm4077 wrote:For those who are unable to access the download community files section on madden, please could you post rosters here?
I'm looking for the "legends" rosters if anyone would be so kind to upload them here.

Thanks in advances

Not without permission of the creator of the rosters in question. The site rules only permit sharing files that aren't your own with explicit permission.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:31 am

Maybe because I too would be very interested in this opportunity. I'd like to always have the updated Rosters, or maybe have a link from which to download them, even the weekly and official ones from EA Sports, but not directly from inside the game. Please

storm4077
Rookie

Postby storm4077 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:13 pm

RevanFan wrote:
storm4077 wrote:For those who are unable to access the download community files section on madden, please could you post rosters here?

Thanks in advances

Not without permission of the creator of the rosters in question. The site rules only permit sharing files that aren't your own with explicit permission.

I see your point, what if they are referenced when shared i.e. say which username created the roster? Id imagine that would be ok, right?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:44 pm

storm4077 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Thanks in advances

I see your point, what if they are referenced when shared i.e. say which username created the roster? Id imagine that would be ok, right?

Again, not without permission. If you contact them and they say yes, then sure. Also, if they say on their original posts that it is okay to repost the files with credit, than sure. But you need permission. Simple credit isn't really good enough. I wish it was, but we had some past negative situations due to file sharing. Even giving credit isn't always enough.
My Cowboys Journal

storm4077
Rookie

Postby storm4077 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:05 pm

RevanFan wrote:
storm4077 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Not without permission of the creator of the rosters in question. The site rules only permit sharing files that aren't your own with explicit permission.

Again, not without permission. If you contact them and they say yes, then sure. Also, if they say on their original posts that it is okay to repost the files with credit, than sure. But you need permission. Simple credit isn't really good enough. I wish it was, but we had some past negative situations due to file sharing. Even giving credit isn't always enough.

How about just uploading the weekly EA roster updates?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:04 pm

storm4077 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
storm4077 wrote:I see your point, what if they are referenced when shared i.e. say which username created the roster? Id imagine that would be ok, right?

That I imagine should be fine, so long as you note that it's their roster.
My Cowboys Journal

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:46 am

RevanFan wrote:
storm4077 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Again, not without permission. If you contact them and they say yes, then sure. Also, if they say on their original posts that it is okay to repost the files with credit, than sure. But you need permission. Simple credit isn't really good enough. I wish it was, but we had some past negative situations due to file sharing. Even giving credit isn't always enough.

That I imagine should be fine, so long as you note that it's their roster.

Perfect would be great Thank you

Return to “Rosters”