Checking in!

torontogrudlies
MVP

Checking in!

Postby torontogrudlies » Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:15 pm

On hiatus from Madden for a long time, although I'm still covering webhosting for FI and no plans to discontinue!

I haven't actually delved into any of the Madden editions since it came back to the PC... the extent of my experience is still with the '08 version.

The way I preferred to play it: rather than using the NFL teams, I created a fictional league of 32 made-up teams, with fictional generated players (as well as "famous" players from the classic Front Page Sports franchise, and even a few from the 80's Accolade game "4th and Inches." Question, are we now able to mod the new game to the point of doing this?

Would love to get the Toronto Grudlies back onto the field at some point in time!

Checking in!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Checking in!

Postby Rixster67r » Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:49 pm

Welcome back, I am still playing 08 but there has been a bunch of stuff with the newer versions......

Be sure to check out the Discord.....

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Checking in!

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:07 pm

torontogrudlies wrote:On hiatus from Madden for a long time, although I'm still covering webhosting for FI and no plans to discontinue!

I haven't actually delved into any of the Madden editions since it came back to the PC... the extent of my experience is still with the '08 version.

The way I preferred to play it: rather than using the NFL teams, I created a fictional league of 32 made-up teams, with fictional generated players (as well as "famous" players from the classic Front Page Sports franchise, and even a few from the 80's Accolade game "4th and Inches." Question, are we now able to mod the new game to the point of doing this?

Would love to get the Toronto Grudlies back onto the field at some point in time!

Madden 22 can be modded 100%. I posted an Invite link to the Madden Discord. You'll find everything you need there, including the tutorials to mod 22.

Return to “General Discussion”