Madden 20 settings for low end PC?

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:26 am

I'm playing it on a low end PC with an integrated GPU and it runs decent with super heavy adjustments. Here's what I've done to achieve 10-20 fps:

1. After hours of trying to open my task manager alongside Madden without my CPU maxing and process crashing, I finally set Madden's priority to real-time. (Decent improvement)
2. Set all the graphics settings on lowest, and turned on triple buffering in game. (Buffering was the only significant improvement)
3. Set my windows display resolution as the same resolution I play the game at. My laptop is 1980x1080 normally, but adjusting it to 1280x720 (the same I play Madden at) made a huge improvement. From unplayable to playable.

Issue now is the game runs slow, basically 1 second behind. Scrambling would be nearly impossible to account for the torque and lag combined. I only play FOF, so sitting in the pocket and clicking buttons has worked for me.

Are there any other methods I could use to have smooth gameplay on a potato? Are there any hidden word documents with texture values or things of that nature?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “General Discussion”