Timeouts gone in the first minute

davethewave
Rookie

Postby davethewave » Sat May 08, 2021 11:54 pm

Started a new franchise on a new comp windows 10 and noticed my timeouts were gone so I tried to find out which button is used to call T.O but came up with nothing. Went in to configure the gamepad and game says:CANNOT ASSIGN you cannot change the assignment for this entry.

Pause Start
Timeout Select
Throw to Receiver 1 1
Sprint 2
Throw to Receiver 2 3
" " " 3 4
" " " 4 5
" " " 5 6
Throw Away 7
Pump Fake 8
Gamepad is an Easy SMX So, what am I doing wrong? Haven't seen anybody with this problem

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: Timeouts gone in the first minute

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon May 10, 2021 12:43 am

davethewave wrote:Started a new franchise on a new comp windows 10 and noticed my timeouts were gone so I tried to find out which button is used to call T.O but came up with nothing. Went in to configure the gamepad and game says:CANNOT ASSIGN you cannot change the assignment for this entry.

Pause Start
Timeout Select
Throw to Receiver 1 1
Sprint 2
Throw to Receiver 2 3
" " " 3 4
" " " 4 5
" " " 5 6
Throw Away 7
Pump Fake 8
Gamepad is an Easy SMX So, what am I doing wrong? Haven't seen anybody with this problem

Call TO? No way I would want to call Terrell Owens.....lol joking aside....it may be best to start a new profile because sometimes the controller profiles get scrambled and you need to start a new user profile which will reset your settings.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “General Discussion”