Roster compatibility

CultureRot
Rookie

Roster compatibility

Postby CultureRot » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Are any of the rosters made on here able to be converted to ps2 or original Xbox Madden? If so I would be very excited and love to know how to do this.

Roster compatibility

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Roster compatibility

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:33 pm

CultureRot wrote:Are any of the rosters made on here able to be converted to ps2 or original Xbox Madden? If so I would be very excited and love to know how to do this.

Check over on the OperationSports web site for PS2 conversions. I did read someone converted the 2017 Rojo roster to Madden 08 PS2 successfully!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:32 am

MikeWest502 wrote:
CultureRot wrote:Are any of the rosters made on here able to be converted to ps2 or original Xbox Madden? If so I would be very excited and love to know how to do this.

Check over on the OperationSports web site for PS2 conversions. I did read someone converted the 2017 Rojo roster to Madden 08 PS2 successfully!

Did they get his permission to do that?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:35 am

RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

I'm not sure, but the post did state it was ported from Jinx 2017 pc roster!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:52 am

Do you have any of those console roster files I can have copies of? I want to test them with the Madden Xtreme DB Editor. Thanks

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:56 pm

RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Sad, but if its on the web these days, its viewed as community property...

OS has pirated most of the rosters here.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:34 pm

AaronS wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Sad, but if its on the web these days, its viewed as community property...

OS has pirated most of the rosters here.

Well if Rojo didn't release as community property, it's not! But if he stated that anyone could use his works for their own projects as long as they gave credit, then yes it would be viewed as community property! The member at OS did make it clear that is was from Rojo's 2017 roster!

Return to “FAQs”