Player salary

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Player salary

Postby AaronS » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:03 am

Does anyone happen to know where the player salary tab is housed?

I found the tab for draft picks (SADP).. it is quite comprehensive. I'm assuming there is a similar tab for veterans, but I can't seem to locate it.

I am aware of the 'SLRI' tab which controls the salary cap (SCAD field) and max player salary (SMAD field) but the 'SADP' tab leads me to believe there is a tab where the max salaries for each position should be stored.

.. essentially, when lowering max player salary (SMAD) virtually any 90+ rated FA or player re-negotiating gets a max deal, which can be edited after the fact, but what a time consuming pain in the butt.

Player salary

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: Player salary

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:35 am

AaronS wrote:Does anyone happen to know where the player salary tab is housed?

I found the tab for draft picks (SADP).. it is quite comprehensive. I'm assuming there is a similar tab for veterans, but I can't seem to locate it.

I am aware of the 'SLRI' tab which controls the salary cap (SCAD field) and max player salary (SMAD field) but the 'SADP' tab leads me to believe there is a tab where the max salaries for each position should be stored.

.. essentially, when lowering max player salary (SMAD) virtually any 90+ rated FA or player re-negotiating gets a max deal, which can be edited after the fact, but what a time consuming pain in the butt.

The SAYP table in File #4 of DB_Templates dictates how much is the starting salary (SMID) of a player based on his NFL experience (PYRP)

JordanLoveIsMyHomie
Veteran

Postby JordanLoveIsMyHomie » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:02 am

rogerjinx wrote:

The SAYP table in File #4 of DB_Templates dictates how much is the starting salary (SMID) of a player based on his NFL experience (PYRP)

Do you know if there is anyone way to set these minimums based on a players position? The game has elite QB requesting amounts lower than elite WR in some cases. I'd like to have the game automatically come up with real salaries on its own, but I'm having trouble finding tables that relate to contracts requested by the players in game

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:46 pm

JordanLoveIsMyHomie wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Do you know if there is anyone way to set these minimums based on a players position? The game has elite QB requesting amounts lower than elite WR in some cases. I'd like to have the game automatically come up with real salaries on its own, but I'm having trouble finding tables that relate to contracts requested by the players in game

I've pretty much did that with most positions here: viewtopic.php?f=86&t=23678

Return to “FAQs”