Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
clrdk
MVP
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby clrdk » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:16 am

madden07eurocat wrote:
clrdk wrote:I hope to continue my Toronto Moose franchise with my homemade sliders setup after got my new computer in April 2017 8-)

Looking forward to it!


Me too 8-) I have not played Madden08 in about 6 month because I began to play Classic Chess again on Club level, after a challenge ;) , I had not played chess for many years, so it was like starting on the novice level and it took some time to get to a higher/reasonable level :D among many things http://www.chess.com have been very usefull for me.

But my franchise is to good to go to Waste - http://www.allpromaddenchise.dk, so I look forward to start up again
Website for my final Bears / Buccaneers / Moose project: http://allpromaddenchise.dk/
My homemade sliders for classic mode: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2706

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Rodrigo Rocha
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:53 am

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby Rodrigo Rocha » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Good morning, I need some help. the sliders are very difficult for me to have any variation that I can make or during the season the players evolve?

clrdk
MVP
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby clrdk » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:56 am

Rodrigo Rocha wrote:Good morning, I need some help. the sliders are very difficult for me to have any variation that I can make or during the season the players evolve?


Hi Rodrigo

What problems do you have with my sliders on defense, offense or overall?

clrdk
Website for my final Bears / Buccaneers / Moose project: http://allpromaddenchise.dk/
My homemade sliders for classic mode: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2706

Rodrigo Rocha
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:53 am

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby Rodrigo Rocha » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:05 pm

clrdk wrote:
Rodrigo Rocha wrote:Good morning, I need some help. the sliders are very difficult for me to have any variation that I can make or during the season the players evolve?


Hi Rodrigo

What problems do you have with my sliders on defense, offense or overall?

clrdk


The passes are complicated, I do not know if it's my lack of experience Rodgers intercepts a lot. In defense the races and third downs converted by the CPU.

clrdk
MVP
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby clrdk » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:27 am

Rodrigo Rocha wrote:
clrdk wrote:
Rodrigo Rocha wrote:Good morning, I need some help. the sliders are very difficult for me to have any variation that I can make or during the season the players evolve?


Hi Rodrigo

What problems do you have with my sliders on defense, offense or overall?

clrdk


The passes are complicated, I do not know if it's my lack of experience Rodgers intercepts a lot. In defense the races and third downs converted by the CPU.


Try to read my post viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2706&start=30 and the next couple of pages.

Maybe it can help you with you defense and passing game / offense
Website for my final Bears / Buccaneers / Moose project: http://allpromaddenchise.dk/
My homemade sliders for classic mode: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2706


Return to “Sliders and adjustments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests