madden 08 crashing in franchise training camp

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
DatBoyE
Rookie

Postby DatBoyE » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:58 am

I'm trying to start a new franchise but 90% of the time when I try to do a mini camp drill after I finish it I will see the loading screen followed by my screen going black for 2-3 seconds then sending me right back to my desktop. I've tried everything on the troubleshooting checklist and I am using calhoupe's scripts and a couple graphics mods. I have a i5-8600k and 1660 ti so my pc can definitely handle it and the crashing only happens during the franchise mini camp, aside from random in game crashes. I can even play the mini camp from the game modes just fine. I'm on the latest version of windows 10 and Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: madden 08 crashing in franchise training camp

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 04, 2020 6:13 pm

DatBoyE wrote:I'm trying to start a new franchise but 90% of the time when I try to do a mini camp drill after I finish it I will see the loading screen followed by my screen going black for 2-3 seconds then sending me right back to my desktop. I've tried everything on the troubleshooting checklist and I am using calhoupe's scripts and a couple graphics mods. I have a i5-8600k and 1660 ti so my pc can definitely handle it and the crashing only happens during the franchise mini camp, aside from random in game crashes. I can even play the mini camp from the game modes just fine. I'm on the latest version of windows 10 and Any help would be appreciated.

Are you using the FF/FI Mod?

Have you made any changes in your franchise or the roster upon which it's based? Especially changes involving uniforms?
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

DatBoyE
Rookie

Re: madden 08 crashing in franchise training camp

Postby DatBoyE » Fri May 08, 2020 4:56 pm

RevanFan wrote:
DatBoyE wrote:I'm trying to start a new franchise but 90% of the time when I try to do a mini camp drill after I finish it I will see the loading screen followed by my screen going black for 2-3 seconds then sending me right back to my desktop. I've tried everything on the troubleshooting checklist and I am using calhoupe's scripts and a couple graphics mods. I have a i5-8600k and 1660 ti so my pc can definitely handle it and the crashing only happens during the franchise mini camp, aside from random in game crashes. I can even play the mini camp from the game modes just fine. I'm on the latest version of windows 10 and Any help would be appreciated.

Are you using the FF/FI Mod?

Have you made any changes in your franchise or the roster upon which it's based? Especially changes involving uniforms?

Im not using the ff mod, and the uniforms and rosters are the default ones but i am using the hd ball, tattoo, and helmets mod i believe

Return to “Troubleshooting”