Old problems

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
lipegsouza
Rookie

Old problems

Postby lipegsouza » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:26 pm

Hi guys, after a while away from Madden 08 I'm back here to look for a solution to my old problem with Windows 10.
Yes, I always followed all the steps that should make the game work correctly.
I always played superstar mode and after a few games, in some point of the match the game just crash and close
Furthermore, I noticed that in the following season were bugs related to the roster itself, like players with some years of contract becoming free agents, and the game got even more broken

Any solution for both problems?

Old problems

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: Old problems

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:40 am

Idk about superstar mode but if your game is crashing you can try checking out my guide. I recently updated it to 2020 with some new recommended software. The link is in my signature. Cheers!
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Old problems

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 04, 2020 6:16 pm

lipegsouza wrote:Hi guys, after a while away from Madden 08 I'm back here to look for a solution to my old problem with Windows 10.
Yes, I always followed all the steps that should make the game work correctly.
I always played superstar mode and after a few games, in some point of the match the game just crash and close
Furthermore, I noticed that in the following season were bugs related to the roster itself, like players with some years of contract becoming free agents, and the game got even more broken

Any solution for both problems?

Superstar mode has had some problems in a while, and I haven't been able to go through and really test it out. Honestly it's not a high priority for me but I will try to take a look at it after I get the final 2019 Mod update out.

I would just suggest you make a backup of your superstar file and you just start messing around, testing hypotheses and following hunches. See if you can come up with any answers, and share them if you do. Sorry I can't help more, but like I said, superstar mode hasn't been a priority of mine for the last several mod years, but I'll add it to the list of items to eventually look into.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

Return to “Troubleshooting”