2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2320
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:39 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:I'm getting a lot of crash reports in NZA for version 7.

I'm not sure if it's because of the 0's for the numbers of the players.



This roster has made NZA obsolete when it comes to editing players. I suggest using AMP or DB_Editor 3.0

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
Kevin5455
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1119
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:47 pm
Location: New York

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:01 am

I haven't posted in a while and haven't been on the website in forever.

I just wanted to know if the 2020 roster included the portraits of rookies too?

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2320
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:30 am

Kevin5455 wrote:I haven't posted in a while and haven't been on the website in forever.

I just wanted to know if the 2020 roster included the portraits of rookies too?



Sorry no portraits yet. Waiting for the release in espn and fox for HD quality.

RedSox
Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:25 am

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Postby RedSox » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:45 pm

What is the "Patron" info blocking access to the latest roster?

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2320
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:14 pm

RedSox wrote:What is the "Patron" info blocking access to the latest roster?



Early access is for Patreon members. Will be available too here after a month of its release.

User avatar
MikeWest502
MVP
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:01 pm

rogerjinx wrote:Early access is for Patreon members. Will be available too here after a month of its release.


Thanks, Rojo! Can you give an eta for your franchise release? And are you going to release a beta with or without new HD portraits?

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2320
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:07 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:Early access is for Patreon members. Will be available too here after a month of its release.


Thanks, Rojo! Can you give an eta for your franchise release? And are you going to release a beta with or without new HD portraits?


Official initial roster will be released on kick off.
Franchise file will be release same day too.
All will be released with or without the HD portraits. As preparation for portraits not being released on time. Roster and Franchise file will be modified in such a way that the portrait updates in the future will be plug n play.

User avatar
MikeWest502
MVP
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:21 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:Early access is for Patreon members. Will be available too here after a month of its release.


Thanks, Rojo! Can you give an eta for your franchise release? And are you going to release a beta with or without new HD portraits?


Official initial roster will be released on kick off.
Franchise file will be release same day too.
All will be released with or without the HD portraits. As preparation for portraits not being released on time. Roster and Franchise file will be modified in such a way that the portrait updates in the future will be plug n play.


:D

RedSox
Rookie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:25 am

Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Postby RedSox » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:12 am

Yes, thank you for all your hard work, pajamas too. I can use them for night games.


Return to “Rosters”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests