keyboard glitch?

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
footballs88
Rookie

keyboard glitch?

Postby footballs88 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:14 pm

at times when using G which shows the play on offense/defense using the keyboard controls w/o mouse the game crashes.

keyboard glitch?

Sponsor

Sponsor

footballs88
Rookie

Re: keyboard glitch?

Postby footballs88 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:38 am

sorry just wondering if anyone has seen or experienced this. i doubt there's a fix for it.
seems like if I'm shifting players around, like the DL's or LB's and then I press G for the overhead shot of the play, the game crashes.
but it's so sporadic that it makes the game not playable. :(
just been saving every 1st down or something in case. if i remember not to use G it seems ok. Seems like it's only on defense. I think it's related to what i said, shifting around the line on D and then pressing G makes it crash for some reason.

footballs88
Rookie

Postby footballs88 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:28 pm

so after getting working an xbox one controller the glitch is still present when using the RT to bring up the play on Defense only it seems.

footballs88
Rookie

Postby footballs88 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:42 am

ok to be fair to my last post i had reloaded a saved game in-game a quarter or so into a game, which i was using the keyboard for previously, and so the crash may have had something to do with that.

however, the game randomly crashed the same, to the desktop with no error message etc. while playing superstar mode and cpu controlling the defense. i think this time though, it crashed while the offense was out, because my player was on the sideline as it was a preseason game.

i recently got an f310 logitech gamepad and will be trying that to see if it was the controller for some reason. so far so good, no crashes but i havent tested it a lot.

Return to “Troubleshooting”