My thoughts on these 2?
1) Overrated; Can’t do anything against good defenses.
2) Overhyped; People give him love for throwing more TDs than incompletions against ABC University.
3) Injury Prone; Self-explanatory. Very fragile. Got injured against Mizzou, Miss State, Georgia, and Clemson. It must be a thing with Hawaiian QB’s because Mariota’s pretty fragile, too.
4) He’s very accurate (when not playing good teams). I’ll give you that.
1) Holy Sh*t, this guy is good; His awareness is beyond this planet. I think he’s gonna get 2 Heismans and 3 CFP titles.
2) He does look like a tranny, but looks don’t say it all.
Also, Zach Wilson (BYU):
1) (IMO) As dual threat as Johnny Football was in college.
2) Very accurate (this can be seen with his stats in the Potato Bowl: 18/18, 317 yards, 4 TD).
What do you think of these two (or three if you count Wilson)? Write your thoughts below!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Tua Tagovailoa & Trevor Lawrence
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests