The first for Super Bowl LII, can be found by Clicking Here. And the second, for Super Bowl LIII, can be found by Clicking Here. The third for Super Bowl LIV can be found by Clicking Here. The forth for Super Bowl LV can be found by Clicking Here. The fifth for Super Bowl LVI can be found by Clicking Here.
Below are screenshots and a download link for a TPF file that customizes University of Phoenix Stadium for Super Bowl LVII. You will need to be using the current FF/FI mod for this file to work in the game, which must be loaded using TexMod. It also looks best if you use my HD Fix mod to remove all of the EA banners so the custom walls aren't covered up.
This mod features the following:
- • Custom SB LVII logo splash screens
• Custom SB LVII Fox TV graphics
• Custom SB LVII Drive Summary and Red Zone graphics
• Custom stadium walls, signage and scoreboard
• Custom SB LVII logoed football
• Custom SB LVII logo field
• Custom scoreboard
Screenshots and download link below. Super Bowl LVIII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome will be next. Enjoy!
** DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/82jar7y9n8lkd ... I.tpf?dl=0