Game is overwriting all my roster files

FalconFan18
Rookie

Postby FalconFan18 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:26 pm

For the past couple days I've been editing the roster to keep up with real life moves (Kapri Bibbs to G.B., C.J. Anderson to the Rams, etc..) but every time I go into the game and load my roster (cleverly titled MINE), the default Official one loads instead. I even made a backup of the one I did, loaded that into Madden Amp and it loaded fine, everyone was where they were supposed to be. If I then copy and paste that roster file into the folder where they go and load that roster in game, it's back to default (even though their default one is also there under the name Official). My roster file has an entirely different name from their default file name and I've never had this issue until this week. I've tried disabling Cloud saves and that didn't do anything.

TLDR the game is overwriting any roster I make and save with its own default Official one.

Sponsor

Sponsor

sarcasticface
MVP

Re: Game is overwriting all my roster files

Postby sarcasticface » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:29 pm

FalconFan18 wrote:For the past couple days I've been editing the roster to keep up with real life moves (Kapri Bibbs to G.B., C.J. Anderson to the Rams, etc..) but every time I go into the game and load my roster (cleverly titled MINE), the default Official one loads instead. I even made a backup of the one I did, loaded that into Madden Amp and it loaded fine, everyone was where they were supposed to be. If I then copy and paste that roster file into the folder where they go and load that roster in game, it's back to default (even though their default one is also there under the name Official). My roster file has an entirely different name from their default file name and I've never had this issue until this week. I've tried disabling Cloud saves and that didn't do anything.

TLDR the game is overwriting any roster I make and save with its own default Official one.

If you want to completely replace the default one with yours, replace file #6 (with your roster) of DB_TEMPLATES.dat.
My Mod Uniforms - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=20888
My Saints Journal - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21424
I'm a New York Giants and New Orleans Saints fan. Big Blue & Who Dat?

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:43 am

FalconFan18 wrote:For the past couple days I've been editing the roster to keep up with real life moves (Kapri Bibbs to G.B., C.J. Anderson to the Rams, etc..) but every time I go into the game and load my roster (cleverly titled MINE), the default Official one loads instead. I even made a backup of the one I did, loaded that into Madden Amp and it loaded fine, everyone was where they were supposed to be. If I then copy and paste that roster file into the folder where they go and load that roster in game, it's back to default (even though their default one is also there under the name Official). My roster file has an entirely different name from their default file name and I've never had this issue until this week. I've tried disabling Cloud saves and that didn't do anything.

In my opinion you should load your personal roster file in the game whenever you enter in Madden 19

BIGBABY18
Rookie

Postby BIGBABY18 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:27 am

Is the roster file on this site?

Return to “General Discussion”