Josh Lambo has a race change procedure

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:38 pm

So, this is a new one for me. Suddenly in my last game, kicker Josh Lambo is no longer a white guy (and his entire name showed up on the back of his jersey too)... anyone seen this one before??

I poked around in NZA's editor and don't see how to fix this, is there a fix?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Josh Lambo has a race change procedure

Postby RevanFan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:12 pm

Did his face ID change at all? Have you looked at your roster in an editor to confirm that his name is the same as it was before?

Have you made any modding changes recently? Is his PGID unique? I can honestly say I've never seen either of these issues.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:02 am

RevanFan wrote:Did his face ID change at all? Have you looked at your roster in an editor to confirm that his name is the same as it was before?

Have you made any modding changes recently? Is his PGID unique? I can honestly say I've never seen either of these issues.

Just checked and his face ID changed from 7 to 9. The name in the editor looks the same as before, so do all of his other attributes (except the face ID). I didn't make any modding changes recently. Really odd.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Did his face ID change at all? Have you looked at your roster in an editor to confirm that his name is the same as it was before?

Just checked and his face ID changed from 7 to 9. The name in the editor looks the same as before, so do all of his other attributes (except the face ID). I didn't make any modding changes recently. Really odd.

Change his face ID back. Still don't know what's up with the name though. Really weird. Do you have any other players that have a last name off Lambo and a first name starting with JOS?
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:43 pm

RevanFan wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

Change his face ID back. Still don't know what's up with the name though. Really weird. Do you have any other players that have a last name off Lambo and a first name starting with JOS?

Changed the face ID number from 9 back to 7 and that did the trick. The name on the back of the jersey is also back to normal. So odd.

Return to “Troubleshooting”